Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I've noticed that way more people are keeping the white laces in these when rockin em.

IDK if it's cause cats lazy and see the white already laced at the bottom, or if cats really like the white laces better that the black.

Black laces in these look miles better that the white.

Even sail makes more sense than the white, up against that off white tongue....yall wylin lol

Honestly, my motto is I always match the laces with whatever color the tongue is. Black's on Chi's are the exception.
But, I haven't found a site with laces that match L&F AJ1's, so when I rock, it will be the black laces until i do.

PO

If you have have tickets to a concert can you bust the door down early and go sit in the front row?

Use your brain.
Thats what im saying. I don't understand how youre able to get through.

I used the link but didn't get banned/blocked because my order never worked.

the ones using that link got the orders through and then they were banned and blocked.

I said that link was for Ts invitees or something. If you make the decision to use that link, its on you. It worked but you got canned. It didnt work for me and Im not canned.

if they don't cancel the rest of the orders today, i bet they ship out. no reason why it would take so long to cancel the whole set of orders if that's what they decided.

Honestly, my motto is I always match the laces with whatever color the tongue is. Black's on Chi's are the exception.
But, I haven't found a site with laces that match L&F AJ1's, so when I rock, it will be the black laces until i do.

PO
440565B5-1909-4374-9950-4C4BBE9A2188.jpeg

Isn't that what a hack and/or exploit is though?

Nah. No special script or code was required. Just using their publicly available link and clicking thru in specific ways. That's just bad coding on their part. Kind of remind me when NT was able to cop on FNL when the sneaker (I don't recall which one) was in your FNL wishlist. Folks were able to checkout on a subsequent day when it wasn't intended to be available. Some got their pairs shipped, while others didn't probably from them actually being OOS.

Anyway, pure entertainment for sure. I doubt if anyone playing with this on Friday fully expected these orders to go thru. All in all, eBay screwed the pooch on this by using some amateur coder who messed up, coupled with a lack of regression testing/QC and got got. It's really not more complicated than that. Cancel these orders or don't cancel them; really doesn't matter. It was all sh*ts and giggles on a Friday afternoon. Hope some of you all get your pairs!

Not everyone was cancelled and not everyone was banned. I don’t anyone is truly mad about the orders getting cancelled nor a ban. Everyone that ordered had full expectation of it being cancelled. Being banned on a guest account doesn’t mean much because it’s a guest account. Unless they’re able to tie your guest info with your real eBay account info. And even then you can just put a mustache and come back to eBay lol.

Not everyone was cancelled and not everyone was banned. I don’t anyone is truly mad about the orders getting cancelled nor a ban. Everyone that ordered had full expectation of it being cancelled. Being banned on a guest account doesn’t mean much because it’s a guest account. Unless they’re able to tie your guest info with your real eBay account info. And even then you can just put a mustache and come back to eBay lol.

I got banned from ebay back in 2013 and owed them $980.88. They ain get a cent and I've been back since 2015. New email and you're right back in there.

For the back story, I sold 3 pairs of foams. Buyer "claimed" they never showed up. So they open a case with ebay and ebay sides with the buyer, my account is then negative cause I already took the money out.

This was back before I was 18 so I used prepaid gift cards on my account. So they couldn't charge me if they wanted to.

Last edited:
Found a 13 for sub $400 and decided it was finally time to cop but thanks to blackjack and selling cherries I’m not paying anything for this pair

So he was going to try to come up? Through the glitch then through the TS drop?
Let me break it down, he has trial for TS dont let him try and fool you. He was right here with everyone trying, then when he could get a pair he got mad and called ebay, dropped the dime, and then wanna act like he the perfect model citizen. Thats when all hell broke loose :rofl:

I said that link was for Ts invitees or something. If you make the decision to use that link, it’s on you. It worked but you got canned. It didnt work for me and Im not canned.
Not true. The link was readily available for anyone if you had a regular saved search for the l&f’s on eBay. I saw the listing before I even came to this thread

Not true. The link was readily available for anyone if you had a regular saved search for the l&f’s on eBay. I saw the listing before I even came to this thread
So why did it work for non ts? The legit links dont work before the drop date, and that was a legit link?

The orders weren't legit from ts members that's why.

the orders acted legit from non ts Ebay members

They should change the link or system where ts members dont have to wait. These links you posted SHOULD work for ts members before or on the day of.

So why did it work for non ts? The legit links dont work before the drop date, and that was a legit link?

the orders acted legit from non ts Ebay members

They should change the link or system where ts members dont have to wait. These links you posted SHOULD work for ts members before or on the day of.

You should call ebay.

YOU HAVE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP!!!!! :rofl: , you showed us the screenshot. You aint hit that 1500 threshold baller.

putting that whole calling eBay situation aside,

The listing can be viewed by anyone. But supposed to be only for TS members to purchase. But even TS members were not allowed to cop because the shoe is not supposed to be LIVE yet for any one.The thread found a glitch where if you tried to checkout as a guest and played around with the cart, you were able to checkout regardless if you’re a TS member or not. Even if you were a TS member and tried to cop and was actually successful, once eBay starts canning orders it shouldn’t matter if you’re TS or not, they should be canning it because people were trying to buy from a listing that’s not supposed to be live yet. eBay needs to do a better job of making those TS ONLY listings viewable and accessible by TS members only. That’s why the link was accidentally stumbled upon by a member that had no clue what TS is.

Back
Top Bottom