Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I don't know. I don't really buy sneakers too much anymore. I've never purchased kids sizes. So I was kinda just looking for a little insight. Wasn't trying to ruffle feathers.

Yikes.
no worries, just hard to tell beforehand. Don't know your status points on FNL, or what stores locally to you carrying, etc. SNKRS is a crapshoot still.. wish you luck :emoji_thumbsup:

Sure, you can ASSUME that, which is my whole point.

But none of us know for sure JB's release schedule....years down the line.

Sounds silly.

Half the time, JB don't even know.

Sure, you can ASSUME that, which is my whole point.

But none of us know for sure JB's release schedule....years down the line.

Sounds silly.

Half the time, JB don't even know.

As someone who does have access/knowledge to JB releases ahead of time, I can say that news is just someone assuming JB will do something at a grand scale for their 40th anniversary, so why not choose their most beloved colorway.

Fact is JB hasn't even started on 2025, they are barely finishing up 2024 schedule now.

PO

As someone who does have access/knowledge to JB releases ahead of time, I can say that news is just someone assuming JB will do something at a grand scale for their 40th anniversary, so why not choose their most beloved colorway.

Fact is JB hasn't even started on 2025, they are barely finishing up 2024 schedule now.

PO
Can you confirm what I said weeks ago about there being nearly a million in production for Lost & Founds..

Don’t know if my app is buggin but it said “Notify me” after i got EA, now it says purchased.
So if you want to double up on snkrs. you might have to us another account
19F4234C-F44B-484F-9788-2D7E31267DDC.png

Back
Top Bottom