Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

1600B720-71AD-4E78-AA1D-C8B081A1F95F.jpeg

Pack just laned. Struck out on SNKRS so I pulled the trigger while they were this cheap. $540 total

I feel what y’all saying but there’s been times when I passed up around the actual release date and suddenly felt like I had to have the shoes way after release. For example last month I bought the 19 bred xi off eBay. Only route was one of the resell apps so took the chance and I like my chances of detecting something being off. These retailers rather make deals with the resellers and say forget the “regular” consumers. In business the 💵 is their bottom line. Sucks but you know how it go everyone in here has missed a release that they felt they had to have. I’m still plotting on these but I’m more hype about those ‘85 white blacks next year

Last edited:
Resale was the only option for those who really wanted them. I struck out on every major foot store release rollout prior to the 19th and I’m sure many others here did as well.

Prices might dip a bit but not always not worth playing that waiting game IMO.

Legit checking these is going to be nearly impossible…Nike intended each pair to be unique from one another…Plus it’s a massive product run by Jordan 1 standards…Just to top it off EVERYBODY knows how bad Nike’s QC is…

These people posting up real vs. fake vids is really just fishing for clicks at this point since just about everything they post can be credited to intentional difference or just flat out bad QC…The only real tell is the sloppy stitching under the insole and now that legit pairs are widely available then you can fully expect the fake factories to fix that on their stuff going forward…Never mind that the fake factories are already putting out product that’s getting damn close to 1:1 as it is…

These are going to end up like the Mocha 1’s in that if you can’t verify the source (I.E. purchase from a close friend who purchased from an actual retailer) then going aftermarket could likely get you a pair of fakes…Been telling everybody I know for a while now that going aftermarket, on any platform, just isn’t worth the risk at this point…If you don’t get a pair from an actual retailer on release day then take the L and move on to the next pair…
Gottta start somewhere. I think this is getting too paranoid. Learning experience. And use Paypal to get your money back.

Back
Top Bottom