Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Got my pair in yesterday.. thought I'd be okay with an 11.5 but I'm in dire need of a Sz 12 smh. (My 2015 Chi's are a 11.5)

Does anyone have a size 12 that they are willing to swap?

Got my pair in yesterday.. thought I'd be okay with an 11.5 but I'm in dire need of a Sz 12 smh. (My 2015 Chi's are a 11.5)

Does anyone have a size 12 that they are willing to swap?
If not, I’ll buy em fam!

CFEEDF02-9876-40E4-AA49-E5083C2B8C5F.gif

I never hear anyone on here complain about people that sell anything that appreciates in value other then sneakers. Obviously I know this is a sneaker site lol so it goes with the territory.

I want to see some venom for old ladies that sell antiques for more then they paid. 85 year old men selling Joe Dimaggio cards and ****

Man these selling like hotcakes... BlackFriday was crazy at my local consignment... As soon as they came from the back with pairs they never touched the shelves... Man folks was walking in the stores with pairs in hand rushing to the counter... Won't be long, these will go up another $50-$80. And before you know, they will be $600+

If we haven't already notice JB not coming out with any OG that we really want no time soon. At least not the OG Chicago 1s and the 3 coming out next year. There new gimmick is to milk this Reimagine series of shoes to prolong the making the real deal.

Man I know no one wants to pay that ticket. If you have shoes in the collection that haven't touch pavement in a year or 2, just reconsider.

I never hear anyone on here complain about people that sell anything that appreciates in value other then sneakers. Obviously I know this is a sneaker site lol so it goes with the territory.

I want to see some venom for old ladies that sell antiques for more then they paid. 85 year old men selling Joe Dimaggio cards and ****
Not remotely the same :lol:

Not remotely the same :lol:
Every person that complains on here would more then likely want the market that something is going for if they were to sell something. Sneakers or not. That's what everyone wants. They could spend the time trying to get better at getting these shoes.

Not that I'm the best by any means, but I just don't see the point in complaining about it. People will obtain and resell anything that's valuable. Doesn't matter what it is.

Same Dudes Complaining About $400 Gonna Be Back In Here With Remorse When That Inevitable Price Hike Happens :lol:

Like Clockwork :nthat:

1669609033227.gif

*Disclaimer, I’m Not The NTr In Question :lol:
I’m not complaining about the price being too high by resell standards.

I’m not looking to buy resell anymore. But if I was on a reselling platform, looking for these, I‘d probably think $400 was a good price at the moment.

But I’m not on a reselling platform right now. I’m on NikeTalk. And I always thought of this as a place where folks looked to help each other, as many have done or offered to do for for me…and as i would gladly do for them, if given the chance. The resellers have eBay and StockX to do their business. And in my opinion, they should stay there.

If that makes me naive or someone to laugh at…so be it.

Last edited:
Every person that complains on here would more then likely want the market that something is going for if they were to sell something. Sneakers or not. That's what everyone wants. They could spend the time trying to get better at getting these shoes.

Not that I'm the best by any means, but I just don't see the point in complaining about it. People will obtain and resell anything that's valuable. Doesn't matter what it is.
I’m not getting deep into a whole thing but the problem is, reselling has fundamentally impacted everyone who actually just likes sneakers, to a degree that didn’t exist not terribly long ago. It’s obviously also impacted other types of products.
Historically, the value of most goods was not impacted by people who sucked up all the stock when the products were new for the sole purpose of reselling and making a profit. That’s why I’d never compare old men and women selling antiques and baseball cards. Those items were often readily available in their time. They’re only valuable now due to scarcity caused because most people didn’t think to keep them or keep them in good shape. It’s entirely the opposite of what goes on today.
I agree, however, that complaining about it doesn’t make it stop LOL

Please help NT bros...I am in need of a legit check on these joints. I've been asking this guy (I have dealt with before , several shoes all good) they look decent, but need the okay to make the appointment to meet and proceed with legit check in hand. I've looked at the cracked collar material and box,label, and yellow paper receipt. Any observations or points to check would be greatly appreciated.

Some pictures he sent;

Attachments

• 691300658.jpg
    691300658.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 691300665.jpg
    691300665.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4640.jpg
    IMG_4640.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 691300673 (1).jpg
    691300673 (1).jpg
    297 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4641.jpg
    IMG_4641.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_4642.jpg
    IMG_4642.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4644.jpg
    IMG_4644.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 691301450.jpg
    691301450.jpg
    450.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 691301499.jpg
    691301499.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 167

because the other communities get them the **** up outta there and don’t let it fly

Sneakers are the main one that let that **** fly.
There was literally a guy who was flexing a warehouse of PS5’s they found out where and basically made him sell them for retail and less.
These new Resellers are literally vultures who will jump to anything making $$$ hell they were flipping KIDDIE POOLS and Cleaning supplies a couple summers ago.

Hell the most expensive pokémon have all been mainly sold in 2020 and on when ever one was trying to make a quick buck.

Collectors selling things isn’t the same as a reseller IDC how someone tries to spin it. Yeah cool they make a buck here and there cool. A lot of the times we are getting rid of stuff to make room for more.

Please help NT bros...I am in need of a legit check on these joints. I've been asking this guy (I have dealt with before , several shoes all good) they look decent, but need the okay to make the appointment to meet and proceed with legit check in hand. I've looked at the cracked collar material and box,label, and yellow paper receipt. Any observations or points to check would be greatly appreciated.

Some pictures he sent;
Look For Tissue Paper Not Cardboard Inserts.

Should Also Be RFID Tag Under Box Label Under Blacklight

I’m not getting deep into a whole thing but the problem is, reselling has fundamentally impacted everyone who actually just likes sneakers, to a degree that didn’t exist not terribly long ago. It’s obviously also impacted other types of products.
Historically, the value of most goods was not impacted by people who sucked up all the stock when the products were new for the sole purpose of reselling and making a profit. That’s why I’d never compare old men and women selling antiques and baseball cards. Those items were often readily available in their time. They’re only valuable now due to scarcity caused because most people didn’t think to keep them or keep them in good shape. It’s entirely the opposite of what goes on today.
That old lady/man bit was meant to be heavy on the sarcasm lol.

because the other communities get them the **** up outta there and don’t let it fly

There was literally a guy who was flexing a warehouse of PS5’s they found out where and basically made him sell them for retail and less.
These new Resellers are literally vultures who will jump to anything making $$$ hell they were flipping KIDDIE POOLS and Cleaning supplies a couple summers ago.

Hell the most expensive pokémon have all been mainly sold in 2020 and on when ever one was trying to make a quick buck.

Collectors selling things isn’t the same as a reseller IDC how someone tries to spin it. Yeah cool they make a buck here and there cool. A lot of the times we are getting rid of stuff to make room for more.
Old ladies who collect antiques don’t play around.

…they about that life.

E726FAB4-8FC0-4B0B-88E4-D04A499C6294.jpeg

4BE19D5A-D3A8-42CB-88DA-F20176320EB8.jpeg

I chased this colorway for 20 years. Hit on a raffle. While they’re really nice to have, they’re just another pair that will sit in my closet, only to be worn 2-3 times a year. Unless you’re out here trying to win “Shoe collector of the year” or some ****, just save your money for the next release like the Cement 3s. Paying resale is for suckers. Lol.

Reselling is only as big as it is now cause of technology, social media, etc. The world js a lot smaller now cause of those things, now as a reseller you can sell potentially worldwide as opposed to just your city. Now you can sell shoes on GOAT and StockX when before it was just ebay and ISS forums. When everyone wants to make a quick buck, they will.

I dont care for reselling or resellers, its just how it is. Im all for everyone trying to hustle and make that coin.

I was definitely kidding on the collectors thing.

I can tell you care about these things but I do not. I mean that with no offense at all. I'm about 40 years old and there's just no chance I'm going to worry about what silly things these people are doing with shoes. I just buy them if I don't win them if I want them enough. Then I enjoy them. That's about the extent of how deep I go into this.

This is for fun and the memories and nostalgia and all that for me. I don't think I understand letting people ruin that. I just wouldn't do this if it bothered me. Would be no point.

Last edited:
Reselling is only as big as it is now cause of technology, social media, etc. The world js a lot smaller now cause of those things, now as a reseller you can sell potentially worldwide as opposed to just your city. Now you can sell shoes on GOAT and StockX when before it was just ebay and ISS forums. When everyone wants to make a quick buck, they will.

I dont care for reselling or resellers, its just how it is. Im all for everyone trying to hustle and make that coin.
I understand why it’s become such a big thing, for sure. I also see it as a much bigger market/micro-economy disruptor in a few specific niches, sneakers being one of the main ones. I get why people feel a need to complain about it, which was the main point of the comment I replied to originally :lol:

I’m not complaining about the price being too high by resell standards.

I’m not looking to buy resell anymore. But if I was on a reselling platform, looking for these, I‘d probably think $400 was a good price at the moment.

But I’m not on a reselling platform right now. I’m on NikeTalk. And I always thought of this as a place where folks looked to help each other, as many have done or offered to do for for me…and as i would gladly do for them, if given the chance. The resellers have eBay and StockX to do their business. And in my opinion, they should stay there.

If that makes me naive or someone to laugh at…so be it.
I Guess I Just Fail To See How Someone Offering You A Pair For $100 Or More Cheaper Than What Your Size Is Going For On The Open Market Is Somehow Doing You A Disservice To The Point Of Being Called A “Scumbag” ?
177D0B76-DFBA-4330-A2A0-7121620DEF16.jpeg

Just So We’re Clear, You’re In The Hypest Thread Of The Year Hands Down; A Release That Has Had 1:1 Fakes, A Disaster Online Release, MOLDED Inventory, Canceled Orders, A Go Fund Me Setup And Torn To Pieces Etc Etc …… AFTER Release Day, Expecting Retail Oops?

Help Me Make It Make Sense :nthat:

Some pictures he sent;
Did some quick searching. I went back 19 pages on here just to make sure. Plus I searched on IG to see if my theory held up. All the pairs pictured on here and IG, the 2 yellow sale stickers are slanted and underneath the tip of the swoosh. I checked some reps sits as well and the sale stickers straight and too far away from the swoosh. I'm just stating the obvious... Just be careful...
Rep sites
Screenshot_20221128_010907_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221128_010429_Instagram.jpg

Other :
Screenshot_20221128_010044_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221128_005930_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221128_013047_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom