Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I give feedback as a buyer and as a seller, it only takes a few seconds and it helps both party’s.

That’s why I also liked the messaging. I like to tell the buyer thanks for the smooth transaction and that I’m going to leave positive feedback and hope they can do the same. Also had a lot of repeat customers through messaging

Again, eBay be trying to steal my shine

I would have never paid resell if I didn't have a discontinued YGEBB hoodie that I got for free because of Balenciaga shenanigans leading to a chargeback.

Was able to sell that for $300 on Ebay to a "collector"/Kanye fan clamoring for it, since its out of production.

And even tho that brought my resale costs to below retail, I cant help thinking 1 "Somebody still got $400 off me" and 2 "maybe I should have let that discontinued hoodie appreciate more"

Most frustrating release I've ever dealt with....done now.

9A197470-838D-4173-B091-9E5B5D3BB7BA.jpeg

Do NOT buy from GOAT! I just been through a lot with them trying to get my money back after this purchase. They sent me the worst fakes that you would ever see. No YCM sticker at all, it came with shoe trees, paper inside the box did not match the pair I received from SNKRS or Hibbett, and best of all, the smell was the worst factory smell ever. I have never owned fakes but this was the worst and most obvious one ever. I have no damn clue how these passed as “authentic”

received my pair from GOAT today. Its an Overseas pair but I could not find anything wrong with them. Maybe you guys can help me out.

Attachments

• L&F0.jpeg
    L&F0.jpeg
    254.7 KB · Views: 104
  • L&F1.jpeg
    L&F1.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 103
  • L&F2.jpeg
    L&F2.jpeg
    281.7 KB · Views: 996
  • L&F3.jpeg
    L&F3.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 1,010
And even tho that brought my resale costs to below retail, I cant help thinking 1 "Somebody still got $400 off me"

But why’s it bother you that someone made a profit. Would it really be much better if it was Nike charging you $400 ? Lol it’s the same money out your pocket either way

received my pair from GOAT today. Its an Overseas pair but I could not find anything wrong with them. Maybe you guys can help me out.
Pic of the sandy bros receipt? And do u have a blacklight to see if there’s a rfid chip on the size tag label info on the box

What’s up with the corny business cards? For starters, you can get that out of the way.

And second, with how good fakes are I wouldn’t trust any given feedback from this site.

But why’s it bother you that someone made a profit. Would it really be much better if it was Nike charging you $400 ? Lol it’s the same money out your pocket either way
Calm down reseller, they aren’t condemning paying $400 it’s still regardless of who you paid the money to $400 for some sneakers ain’t everybody’s cup of tea

Calm down reseller, they aren’t condemning paying $400 it’s still regardless of who you paid the money to $400 for some sneakers ain’t everybody’s cup of tea
He straight up just said he doesn’t want a reseller to profit off him. I’m just asking why it matters who profits off him lol it’s a simple question

I wanna grab another pair not sure how long I should wait. At least my size is on the cheaper end these days

Back
Top Bottom