Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Reading that the leather and midsole wil be reimagined. Hopefully it isn’t too crazy. I’ll take a yellowed midsole. Leather, as long as the black collar isn’t chipped, I’m in

I need these so bad for my wife and I. She been talking about a pair of Chicagos for at least a few years. If I have to pay resell it is what it is.

Everyone’s all excited. I’ll hold mines for now. The word “reimagined” should be a huge red flag. Way too early to get excited as if this is going to be an actual OG Chicago version. From what I read it sounds like these definitely aren’t that. Not getting worked up until I see some pics.

Everyone’s all excited. I’ll hold mines for now. The word “reimagined” should be a huge red flag. Way too early to get excited as if this is going to be an actual OG Chicago version. From what I read it sounds like these definitely aren’t that. Not getting worked up until I see some pics.

Definitely won't be a true retro with the reimagined tag. I assume some vintage/scuffed/cracked looking version of the chicago's. Still will try buy a pair to wear, but probably impossible at retail.

That’s wild to me that so many of y’all have 15s on ice. They are 7 years old! They gonna crumble soon!!

My BC3s from 2018 I am about to UNDS this summer. Sitting on them this long seems crazy to me but the 2011 pair is finally looking beat. I get it though. My grail on ice is a Union black toe.

If JB really screws these up….

Of course they will sell out regardless instantly no matter what. They really should just have a Xmas release every year and rotate Royals, black toe, chis, and breds.

just think about what Virgil did to the 2’s

Thats what they are aiming for with these

Should be a og model someone has or thats in their vault they gonna use as an example

All i can say at this point

Don’t you manifest that evil upon us!

Lol thats whats its gonna be bro, this is 2022 JB as u can see the past couple yrs they are with the crazy antics, and it works everytime

Should have grabbed 2015’s when I had a chance smh

This thread is going to be soo funny. These could come out looking Kanye's galoshes and still sell out lol.

I feel like i hear rumor's about these coming out at least once a year :lol:

But in for a pair if they do release, the Chicago's are by far my favorite AJ1.....if not I'm good with my 2015's

Not sweating this release

Already got the OG Chicago’s from 2020 :nthat:
99DD197F-B432-4890-9C76-067B631F02A0.jpeg

Not my photo of course, but if they come out like this but with the new '85 mold and maybe less flaky collars and obviously leather that isn't scuffed, I'd be okay with them. I love vintage stuff but in regards to sneakers, 1s especially, I'd prefer to age them myself by wearing them. Still though, I would rather they just give us Chicago's in the new mold without any gimmicks attached to them.
B30E7F2B40A6463BB0B0ADF05E4CC7DC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom