Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Worries jb going to ruin these with the vintage 😭

Please nothing excessive

So forgive me for asking this. The "reimagined" black and red just dropped, all patent and new looking. So now they are gonna do a Chicago version minus pl with a worn look? Why would they call it reimagined if its not gonna stay consistent with what they JUST did. Why stay with the gimmick name? I have a 2015 Chicago so Im trying not to get too excited, but a worn look to me is WAY more welcome than a PL version. Have those also from 2003 and those suck. Is JB just redefining their own gimmick names for shoes as they go?

So forgive me for asking this. The "reimagined" black and red just dropped, all patent and new looking. So now they are gonna do a Chicago version minus pl with a worn look? Why would they call it reimagined if its not gonna stay consistent with what they JUST did. Why stay with the gimmick name? I have a 2015 Chicago so Im trying not to get too excited, but a worn look to me is WAY more welcome than a PL version. Have those also from 2003 and those suck. Is JB just redefining their own gimmick names for shoes as they go?

maybe a "vintage" patent leather version? would they do something like that? hmmmm

maybe a "vintage" patent leather version? would they do something like that? hmmmm
On the recent release the word imagine is on the inside of the shoe. Telling me to imagine in 1985 if these were pl instead of leather.
They could not do that if its an aged looking shoe. No one wants to imagine MJ back then in a pre aged Chicago 1.

I hate to be negative. But something tells me this ain’t going to be the way we want it lol. And I’m always on the positive side of the fence. Hope I’m wrong

I’m pretty sure these are gonna be what people are looking for.

Just very few.

So it’ll be sweet and sour.

Wtf is vintage patent. 😳?

Not a good thing I’ll tell you that :lol:

07445D03-4042-4053-80DF-DCE2C470CCD7.jpeg
36DFA9DA-2C75-4FAD-AAA4-43F6FEF8EB37.jpeg
CD047651-3D6E-47B3-BE1A-C242CCB2BD74.jpeg
BEBF8246-9E14-4370-BC83-D6A224BC4F8D.jpeg
63BD3D6B-3F3A-4B3F-82F5-FDAD77CE2006.jpeg
4D303F47-C5F8-40DD-8FB3-F3E640239440.jpeg
52320932-FCEC-45AC-8406-E57DCF548A24.jpeg
ECBCDAA1-55C4-41DD-B30A-3D436C7F665F.jpeg

Re-imagine. 🤔 it’s gonna be something that is very true to OG……OG that has scuffs and scratches on the collar part and off white midsoles and fading swoosh.

banned patents were "reimagined"?? Didn't know that.

You just convinced me that this is going to be bad.
There will be some "new" element that nobody asked for.
If the "reimagined" means some vintage elements... thats good. But I highly doubt thats what they mean by "reimagined".
but i also think they were clear from day one about banned being patents.
we'll see.

Last edited:
Don't think they meant that the Re-Imagined line was going to be just one look. If it were all just suppose to be patent leather then I think they or an insider would've said so

In here, he gives some details of what to expect

The only real question that matters is what’s the baseline resell price going to look like on stockx/eBay/goat?

If it’s $500 or more in my size, then these will be unobtainable for me.

Retail is a pipe dream…i ain’t even wasting my time thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom