Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

1670117783862.gif

🤦🏾‍♂️ Again, comprehend, Im a topstar member.

The link goes live on the day it drops.

I am able to atc, but it doesn't let me check out before Monday, but Ill try. This is nothing new, on previous drops I called cs and told them I cannot buy something before it drops on Ebay. They tell me wait for it.

Now you smart fellas exposed the link and people who are in TS gonna try for any pair. Everyone not in TS will have problems when they look up your email and try matching it all up to your order # addy and username. Atc all you want and submit, and now its messing up your regular Ebay accounts.

So im not surprised if 11.5 oos on Monday. 1 pair remaining? yeah right. Lucky if thats not the case on Monday.

I’m assuming this is the legit top star members and not the trial version members. I’m tempted to just fork over the 1.5k on something to get the official membership, but that’s a lot of coin just for top star membership

nah what I comprehended was you was trying to get in on the hack whether you were TS or not. If you really cared about the integrity of the program, you would've just stood by that this glitch won't work and you will be given your opportunity on Monday with the other TS members. But nah, you wanted to get in on the glitch and if you had copped, you would've shut up about it. But because you didn't and became salty and decided to call ebay about it and snitched (ironic because you said people don't understand the definition of snitching when you did exactly that) that NON TS members are copping but you weren't and you're a TS member.

Bet you'd cried a different tune if they allow only real TS members to cop and not you bougie trial members lol

I’m assuming this is the legit top star members and not the trial version members. I’m tempted to just fork over the 1.5k on something to get the official membership, but that’s a lot of coin just for top star membership
Bro I spent more than 1.5k and still haven’t gotten in

How is spending $1500 on ebay to get into Top Star even beneficial? Aren't 99.9% of the shoes an NT'er would want ABOVE retail on there?

That's not how it initially worked. It has nothing to do with whether or not you spent $1500 on shoes. The initial membership was offered to folks who had a long history of shoe purchases. I'm sure they had a certain amount in mind, but they never told us. Now it looks like if you didn't spend enough money, or buy enough of the Topstar drops over the last year, they're dumping you to this "trial" mode. You still have Topstar access, but if you don't spend the $1500 in the next however many months, they're going to drop you from the program.

Like a couple of people have said, it got harder and harder to buy some pairs on there. Lots of times there's only maybe 1-2 of each size listed, and if you're not on it as soon as the clock strikes, they're gone. Yeah, you have 48 hours to buy per collection, but it usually gets picked clean pretty quickly. I've only bought from 2 or 3 collections in the past year, but I've definitely tried for more.

Every Legit member get 1 sneaker to purchase out of like 10-20 sneakers per season. And they eventually put legit members into the money making trial period. Ive been a member since Spring 21. Look at the thread for it. Look at the AJ1 sole they hand you.

And even that, sizes oos asap. You would be surprised how many TS members dont bother buying anything. The link is live for 1-2 days after December 5.

nah what I comprehended was you was trying to get in on the hack whether you were TS or not. If you really cared about the integrity of the program, you would've just stood by that this glitch won't work and you will be given your opportunity on Monday with the other TS members. But nah, you wanted to get in on the glitch and if you had copped, you would've shut up about it. But because you didn't and became salty and decided to call ebay about it and snitched (ironic because you said people don't understand the definition of snitching when you did exactly that) that NON TS members are copping but you weren't and you're a TS member.

Bet you'd cried a different tune if they allow only real TS members to cop and not you bougie trial members lol
7A41A1D5-F637-4EAE-8F53-12D610B16788.gif

This the gif for you, since your making up mental gymnastics. Where is the salt in asking to get my pair? Oh, its my bad I asked them others are buying? Because I never seen other people buying the other sneakers TS had previously like this. All those links went live when it was time. I never saw a pair being sold before that.

And, how come I didnt see NT post a TS link to any sneaker before the drop date? This the first time Ive seen this happen. So I hit up TS and said let me buy too.

I would have give a heads up to NT, after I copped and said, aye I can cop 1 pair of l&f next season and oop since I'm in the TS program.

THIS.

Straight up 🤡. Should have his NT membership revoked.
Basically tried to cop with everyone else.. and when he couldn't.. cried to eBay about it Randal style to Mrs finster.

IMG_20221203_181748.jpg

I got banned from the 1's thread for making fun of that clown who posts the other clowns IG. I hope this topic never dies out now. :lol:

This ebay talk though, for a $400 shoe. Just pay resale yall or skip dawgs, the nerve of yall still thinking you have a shot of getting these at retail. Wonder when the Champs talk is gonna start to pickup.

:lol: Dont post links for a legit program and buy what you're not a part of. Get in the program legitimately to save yourself from problems. You want to think I purposely did this, its on you. Iykyk.

Fir real I spent as much on the neutral Greys when they dropped. Prices are insane or anything

Someone accidentally post the link in here not knowing a single thing about TopStar. Hell there was members that copped and was like is this legit? Who’s this TopStar seller? These are fake?

Someone then played around with the listing and checked out. And then told everyone to try and everyone did. End of story of how this whole thing started.

Just making an observation but you tried to purchase them without an invitation so shouldn’t you be taking this exact advice?
I am a legit part of it since 2021. Im already invited, but not permitted to buy until it drops.

Back
Top Bottom