Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I got banned from the 1's thread for making fun of that clown who posts the other clowns IG. I hope this topic never dies out now. :lol:

This ebay talk though, for a $400 shoe. Just pay resale yall or skip dawgs, the nerve of yall still thinking you have a shot of getting these at retail. Wonder when the Champs talk is gonna start to pickup.
The hotdog gif prolly did it lmao

Some of you guys are so naïve it’s almost funny.

There’s new money and there’s old money.

You don’t just get invited into a secret society like Top Star by forking over 1500 measly dollars and putting on a rented tuxedo and a mask. It goes far deeper than that. We’re talking about some of the powerful families in America going back generations. We’re talking about political connections that run through the fabric of every major institution in this country.

You clowns show up at the front gate, driving a Honda Cvic and wearing a pair of Shattered Backboards and think they’re just gonna let you into the party?

It doesn’t work like that.

These are not regular eBay buyers we’re talking about.

…they exist in the shadows.

29C69B99-82B8-4060-BCED-E98954314B68.gif

EE2E5205-9E2E-4548-9990-AC887D05DF2F.gif

I got banned from the 1's thread for making fun of that clown who posts the other clowns IG. I hope this topic never dies out now. :lol:

This ebay talk though, for a $400 shoe. Just pay resale yall or skip dawgs, the nerve of yall still thinking you have a shot of getting these at retail. Wonder when the Champs talk is gonna start to pickup.

These will be had for retail, why give up when they are still popping up in stores as we speak.

Someone accidentally post the link in here not knowing a single thing about TopStar. Hell there was members that copped and was like is this legit? Who’s this TopStar seller? These are fake?

Someone then played around with the listing and checked out. And then told everyone to try and everyone did. End of story of how this whole thing started.

To me that's the funniest thing about this Jig. It started as somebody posting a listing that under ANY other circumstances would have eventually been ignored or they would have gotten roasted for thinking somebody would sell you L&F for retail

They had no idea what TopStar was

Then somebody used the glitch and ordered 10 pairs... The rest is history :lol:

As great as the entertainment was, guys just avoid the dude. He’s quintupled down on his position even when y’all highlighted the Olympic levels of gymnastics performed.

It looked to be a great heist. Sorry y’all’s got banned, that had to be the most egregious decision on eBay’s part :smh:

Would it be that hard to accept that you are one of “us” then regardless if you got a order confirmation or not then?
Isn’t the pot calling the kettle black?
Im not being hypocritical. Its not regular NT vs TS NT peasant jokes or anything. I got no problems if I didnt get them.

The problem is I am thinking how can these kicks sell out? I don't pm or know other NT top star members here, just maybe by their posts. How are TS members gonna take the L by December 5? It oos? Listen if you get your pairs then get it, how will I report everyones username, email size etc to get it cancelled? Ebay will Ebay, but you think its the mistake of asking them about others. Damn. I asked them for my pair they said no, wait.

:lol: Dont post links for a legit program and buy what you're not a part of. Get in the program legitimately to save yourself from problems. You want to think I purposely did this, its on you. Iykyk.
Bruh just stop, you pulled a “Cheddar Bob”………😂. The receipts are all over the thread, ain’t no backpedaling now, and no matter how you justify it to yourself, you dropped that dime….you 5-0 now. Hate to say it but you have lost all credibility in this thread 🤷🏾‍♂️

You ever consider that folks don’t want to spend $400+ on a shoe that costs $180? Lol.

Like it simply ain’t worth that much to me.

Back
Top Bottom