Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Of course there's conflicting information from reps

As a guy who used to answer phones for Bank of America in college, I know that feeling as a phone rep, of just telling the person on the phone what they want to hear to keep my numbers down. Even if I had no idea what they was talking about.

Either way, even tho I never got cancelled, and my payment posted this morning. I look forward to my order being cancelled later this evening after they receive 150 phone calls in the next hour about illegal orders on this product :lol:

This dude on hold with eBay to complain and report about what he just read, in shocked thinking he's still special. 😂

RAxP.gif

Ebay should just honor the orders we placed for the L&F's and take it as a lesson learned. Then they should let the TS members get the remaining pairs along with the rest of the BS they were gonna release anyway.

Stop it....you need to stop using common sense and logic. [for clarity please note the sarcasm ;-)]

eBay should expect bigger repercussions if they cancel and keep your money rather than honoring those orders lol. Cancel and refund or ship them. Those are eBay’s only 2 options. They legally cannot keep your money for product you didn’t receive no matter what method you used to purchase, especially if eBay specially said they’re cancelling your item. That puts them in a legal obligation to refund due to cancellation. There’s no Rain or Shine policy on shoe purchases lol.

They can easily refund or reverse the charge. But they want you to call your bank to file a chargeback so that eBay can then ban your card and info for filing a chargeback. They think they’re slick :lol:

agreed on not calling for those cancelled/banned. had I known that they might still honor the sale, I would not have called for my refund.

would just wait to see how all this plays out this week and then call if they don't ship.

agreed on not calling for those cancelled/banned. had I known that they might still honor the sale, I would not have called for my refund.

would just wait to see how all this plays out this week and then call if they don't ship.
I was going to wait til after the TS drop. But when you mentioned the mess about the bank I had to get on it. The bank card I used for this purchase gave me a big issue about a dispute once before. Yep, $200 is a lot to me, and I needs mine, lol

eBay should expect bigger repercussions if they cancel and keep your money rather than honoring those orders lol. Cancel and refund or ship them. Those are eBay’s only 2 options. They legally cannot keep your money for product you didn’t receive no matter what method you used to purchase, especially if eBay specially said they’re cancelling your item. That puts them in a legal obligation to refund due to cancellation. There’s no Rain or Shine policy on shoe purchases lol.

They can easily refund or reverse the charge. But they want you to call your bank to file a chargeback so that eBay can then ban your card and info for filing a chargeback. They think they’re slick :lol:

Good point. The issue, though, is that when merchants have a higher chargeback rate it impacts their fee schedule and some banks can even cancel their account. Overall, chargebacks are bad for the merchant and best business practice is to avoid them wherever reasonably possible. The rep that stated that is required is likely full of it; makes no sense. In fact, when they canceled bids, that should have automatically generated a refund. That said, we obviously know that ebay systems are not hardened that way.

I posted this in the eBay thread but that one is kinda slow so ima shamelessly post my question here too

I was invited to the TS trial thing- I was under the impression I had to spend 1.5K within the 90 day time period- and I was in

But are they gonna make me maintain that spending every 3 months? Cuz if so, I’m out

Ebay should have made two links.

1st link for regular ebay checkout.

2nd link for Ts member checkout.

Problem solved.

wait i paid with paypal. order was canceled, but youre telling they werent going to refund it and they expected me to have to call paypal/bank for a refund? The hell lol

NASA 2.0 NASA 2.0 you got me on that oop fam? :nerd::D

Back
Top Bottom