Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I couldn't even go for the L&Fs via TS, so I ended up "settling" for the Jordan 1 ESG Highs.

Need to find out if air money got a pair from TS using his trial account and if not, is he currently on the phone with ebay right now.

3C779834-946C-4ED4-A8B5-F8F86A6CF32F.jpeg

1670612626289.gif

Damn I’m 20 pages behind since last night. What happened did the finesse work or not y’all?? I hope y’all get shipping !

Told ya’ll those cancels were coming. Ain’t no way eBay was unaware what was going on under their nose, especially if they wanna build up this top star program as well as the authentication program. That’s why they did that zero fees thing last year for sellers to put their name back on the map to compete against sx and goat.

Seems like most people thought lost and founds were sold out from the get go thanks to you all, according to what I saw on Twitter and Reddit. Thank you! That was probably what helped me cop this morning after getting my initial charge flagged by my cc since I accidentally used my cousins billing address instead of mine.

Seems like most people thought lost and founds were sold out from the get go thanks to you all, according to what I saw on Twitter and Reddit. Thank you! That was probably what helped me cop this morning after getting my initial charge flagged by my cc since I accidentally used my cousins billing address instead of mine.

This post giving me randy vibes guys. 😂

1.0 refund pending.
who's gonna sell me an 11.5? still looking for my first pair. goat just hit me with a cancellation, said seller cancelled 1 week after goat received it lol. price jumped significantly after my pair shipped. 🧐

1.0 refund pending.
who's gonna sell me an 11.5? still looking for my first pair. goat just hit me with a cancellation, said seller cancelled 1 week after goat received it lol. price jumped significantly after my pair shipped. 🧐
Seller can't cancel a sale after GOAT receives the package unless there was an issue with the shoes. So somebody lying to you

Back
Top Bottom