Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

The demand went up but prices didn’t? Weird
Yeah I don’t think demand necessarily went up, nor is the movie the reason a restock is happening, just a possible opportunity for Nike to savage the moment and maybe even push more into theaters to see the movie, though I doubt that happens…

The whole theater clapped and cheered when the Chicagos were on the big screen.

Everyone instantly hopped on Goat or StockX to secure a pair and continued to cheer together. You just had to be there!
Everyone in that theater…
29C44C9F-70FE-4BEC-ABBB-58276DB4891A.gif

You really stopped watching to see if everyone pulled out their phones to go buy a pair? And everyone bought a pair? Lol

I’m high and bored at work, don’t mind me lol

Everyone in that theater…
29C44C9F-70FE-4BEC-ABBB-58276DB4891A.gif

You really stopped watching to see if everyone pulled out their phones to go buy a pair? And everyone bought a pair? Lol

I’m high and bored at work, don’t mind me lol
It was like when Lebron broke the all-time scoring record.

The movie was put to a pause and everyone just appreciated greatness. The movie resumed after a 10 minute break of people buying Lost & Founds and non-stop cheering.

You don’t get offered a collection until you spend $900. I know because I got the trial offer to join, did, and saw there was nothing available for retail. It said to unlock access to a retail collection I had to go spend $900 on sneakers on eBay. THEN I’d get the retail access (and have to hope I can actually cop). Then I have to spend $1500 in 3 months to keep my access.

That's news to me. They just emailed me one day a year or two ago and asked me if I wanted to sign up. Next thing I know, I'm in the program, retail straight out the gate. Only had one collection ever that wasn't straight retail, and it was a weird "flash drop" collection.

That's news to me. They just emailed me one day a year or two ago and asked me if I wanted to sign up. Next thing I know, I'm in the program, retail straight out the gate. Only had one collection ever that wasn't straight retail, and it was a weird "flash drop" collection.

Yeah you got in when it was good. Now it’s a $900 floor minimum for a CHANCE at retail and $1500 to stay in.

Last edited:
It was like when Lebron broke the all-time scoring record.

The movie was put to a pause and everyone just appreciated greatness. The movie resumed after a 10 minute break of people buying Lost & Founds and non-stop cheering.
I get what you’re saying. Still, I don’t think this movie resonates with the majority of todays sneaker fan. Definitely not enough to increase demand for a sneaker that’s already in high demand. The likes of us, yes. But today’s generation could care less. Heck, as much as I love sneakers I can’t say I’m eager to see it. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I get what you’re saying. Still, I don’t think this movie resonates with the majority of todays sneaker fan. Definitely not enough to increase demand for a sneaker that’s already in high demand. The likes of us, yes. But today’s generation could care less. Heck, as much as I love sneakers I can’t say I’m eager to see it. 🤷🏾‍♂️
100% not going to see
'AIR' it looks cheap.

If you grew up in the 80s-90s, you’ll like the movie. The story telling and just the whole way it was made is “the way they used to make’m“ Heck even my 19 year old who is usually the Debbie downer of the fam loved it. I wore my L&Fs and my other daughter wore her Origin Storys. Yup corny AF, lame AF but I felt like a kid again and that was worth the 16 bucks.

I don’t know if I wanna laugh or clap at people wearing fan gear to the movies to see Air like it’s a Playoff game at the United Center

With that being said, we can no longer make fun of dudes dressing up for Harry Potter and Star Wars movies.

Should have never been making fun from the start. It’s the exact same type of fandom just different product. At this point we might as well be collecting beanie babies.

Man, the geek in me will not allow me to like Star Wars, and I really tried lol. But for those type of franchises, playing the part or wearing merch has always been cool to me. Me and the fam just wore Mario shirts to see the movie.

For this though…going full Jordan…with Jumpmans!? Eh…🤷🏾‍♂️ lol
Go 80s Jordan at least. Wearing Jordan’s, or vintage 80s type fit/tee would’ve been the move for me had I felt the need to go see it.

Back
Top Bottom