Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

IMG_0413.jpeg
IMG_0414.jpeg
IMG_0411.jpeg

does anyones retail/ legit pairs not have the red serial # stamp on the underside of the lid on the box? tia

Any Day Now…
IMG_2095.jpeg

IMG_2092.jpeg

IMG_2130.jpeg

IMG_2138.jpeg

IMG_2183.jpeg
This is dope. Would be nice if you guys lead this into a gender reveal with either pink or blue laces in the sneaker box for the baby J's. Wish we did something like this. We just did confetti in a balloon.

Also,I swear gender reveals and "push gifts" just became a thing. Why do women act like they were always a thing. What type of Jedi mind trickery.....

This is dope. Would be nice if you guys lead this into a gender reveal with either pink or blue laces in the sneaker box for the baby J's. Wish we did something like this. We just did confetti in a balloon.

Also,I swear gender reveals and "push gifts" just became a thing. Why do women act like they were always a thing. What type of Jedi mind trickery.....

Man when my 5 year old was born folks were talking about a push gift and I was so lost :lol:

Women be getting gifts for every damn thing

The mother of your baby got fat and carried your child around for 9 months. Waddling around with swollen feet, carrying an extra 40-50 lbs near the end. Probably got stretch marks and couldn’t drink or smoke weed that whole time. And then she painfully pushed out that child through her vagina. Oh, and she’s probably going to be breastfeeding your kid in the middle of the night while your lazy *** is asleep. Meanwhile, we’re sitting around on our phones on a message board talking about shoe factories like a bunch of dorks.

Gender reveal parties suck. Basically for the IG crowds. But carrying and delivering a child isn’t easy, so let’s not act like a push gift is for “nothing”. Buy your girl something nice, and while you’re at it, get your mom something nice too.

Had my kids back to back in 2014/15... Never heard of a push gift. I'm so glad I had them when I did. Folks are doing parties for gender reveals now. I remember me and my BM just went to the doctor to learn what we were having lol. They sending out Amazon wishlists these days too. Just seems like there's a lot of performative stuff going on these days.

The mother of your baby got fat and carried your child around for 9 months. Waddling around with swollen feet, carrying an extra 40-50 lbs near the end. Probably got stretch marks and couldn’t drink or smoke weed that whole time. And then she painfully pushed out that child through her vagina. Oh, and she’s probably going to be breastfeeding your kid in the middle of the night while your lazy *** is asleep. Meanwhile, we’re sitting around on our phones on a message board talking about shoe factories like a bunch of dorks.

Gender reveal parties suck. Basically for the IG crowds. But carrying and delivering a child isn’t easy, so let’s not act like a push gift is for “nothing”. Buy your girl something nice, and while you’re at it, get your mom something nice too.
So basically your girl has your username and password and logs into your NT account and other social media to make sure you standin' on bidness......🤔. Respect G. I got your back....

Mrs. 4eva your husband is a great guy and always is sure to sing your very much deserved praises on this message board. He doesn't deserve you. Thank you for being his rock.

In all seriousness though. We might not be able to agree on hangtags or which retro is the best but, I can speak for all us dads when I say we have the utmost respect for kids mothers.

I've never been more impressed with my wife then watching her birth our third child. It was her second c section. We lost our first son, she was high risk and it was yet again another emergency delivery. She never got to "push" with any of our children. I definitely got her push gifts and just because gifts and everything else. She more than deserved it.

Back
Top Bottom