Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Personally I would never go the Zadeh route. If the shoe ends up looking horrendous, then youre basically SOL. I tried preordering the Off White 2s from Sole Seriouss and they never received them and I got the email only after Virgil passed away so the price went up exponentially. Id rather wait until I see actual pictures of what these are going to look like and would pay resell either shortly before the release or after pairs came in and people are trying to sell
Just ask for a refund. Not that hard, he bans you, he bans you

Im still not getting his emails after signing up. 😐

I didn't get anything telling me he had re-upped. It was just a total luck situation where I decided to click and see.

So zedah is now the move. I wonder what prices will look like on release day. Any shoe we could compare it to now? Maybe the patent breds? Initial resell on those well before the drop date was 1k+ then bottomed out to 300+.

Personally I would never go the Zadeh route. If the shoe ends up looking horrendous, then youre basically SOL. I tried preordering the Off White 2s from Sole Seriouss and they never received them and I got the email only after Virgil passed away so the price went up exponentially. Id rather wait until I see actual pictures of what these are going to look like and would pay resell either shortly before the release or after pairs came in and people are trying to sell

With something like this, I feel safe that I'll like it given the description. I'd rather pay this now and possibly double up on release day, than whiff completely and have to go the full resale route and pay 3-4x what he's charging for pre-order.

This is my first time buying through Zadeh. I've been doing this collecting thing for a VERY long time. I just don't have the patience to deal with all the hoops we gotta jump through now, just for the CHANCE to maybe buy a shoe I like. I've hit exactly 2 times since FTL/Champs started FLX. I rarely hit on snkrs. FNL access has dried up after being offered everything for a few months. If these retail at $200, that means with tax they're $212. I'll gladly pay the extra $23 for a guaranteed pair. Worst case scenario is I file a chargeback/ask for a refund and he bans me. If it's that kind of trouble, not like I'd want to order from him again anyway.

I didn't get anything telling me he had re-upped. It was just a total luck situation where I decided to click and see.

With something like this, I feel safe that I'll like it given the description. I'd rather pay this now and possibly double up on release day, than whiff completely and have to go the full resale route and pay 3-4x what he's charging for pre-order.

This is my first time buying through Zadeh. I've been doing this collecting thing for a VERY long time. I just don't have the patience to deal with all the hoops we gotta jump through now, just for the CHANCE to maybe buy a shoe I like. I've hit exactly 2 times since FTL/Champs started FLX. I rarely hit on snkrs. FNL access has dried up after being offered everything for a few months. If these retail at $200, that means with tax they're $212. I'll gladly pay the extra $23 for a guaranteed pair. Worst case scenario is I file a chargeback/ask for a refund and he bans me. If it's that kind of trouble, not like I'd want to order from him again anyway.

Refund might work, but chargeback option might be long gone unless you try and get a refund once leaks are out. Since I hear he ships 3 months to 1+ year later and also if you're paying now, the shoe isn't suppose to drop for another 6+ months. If you're buying it now, you probably won't see the shoe until 9 months to almost 2 years and that is assuming he gets any or enough.

Refund might work, but chargeback option might be long gone unless you try and get a refund once leaks are out. Since I hear he ships 3 months to 1+ year later and also if you're paying now, the shoe isn't suppose to drop for another 6+ months. If you're buying it now, you probably won't see the shoe until 9 months to almost 2 years and that is assuming he gets any or enough.

I don't plan on doing either of those things. All I was saying was that if things went severely sideways, those are the options. I know what I'm in for here.

Yup was just gonna chime in that chargebacks are only good for 3 months after purchase in most cases. Idk I hear mixed things about zadeh so I stay away but for the cats that put their faith in him and don't mind their money being tied up for potentially 6 months to a year +, then more power to them. Plus isn't there a cancellation fee or something. And in some cases, you can pre-order stuff that might not even drop. Think I remember a friend who pre-ordered chicago cw diors

Yup was just gonna chime in that chargebacks are only good for 3 months after purchase in most cases. Idk I hear mixed things about zadeh so I stay away but for the cats that put their faith in him and don't mind their money being tied up for potentially 6 months to a year +, then more power to them. Plus isn't there a cancellation fee or something. And in some cases, you can pre-order stuff that might not even drop. Think I remember a friend who pre-ordered chicago cw diors
Bruh. Never preorder unicorn shoes that are probably never coming out

I only go with releases that have a date and not a silly colorway like chi diors

I think some of you guys are missing the point in what I said. I'm well aware of the possible problems. I'm well aware that I won't have them on release day. I have no plans on trying to seek a refund.

TexasDillo TexasDillo hit the nail on the head. I'm only ordering 100% confirmed shoes. I'm aware that there are no actual pics of these yet. If they are a Chicago based colorway, odds are VERY high that I'm gonna like them, so I'm willing to take the chance at damn near retail for the convenience and peace of mind.

So these will be like patent bred 1s or do we think these will be perform better or worse in resell?

I think some of you guys are missing the point in what I said. I'm well aware of the possible problems. I'm well aware that I won't have them on release day. I have no plans on trying to seek a refund.

TexasDillo TexasDillo hit the nail on the head. I'm only ordering 100% confirmed shoes. I'm aware that there are no actual pics of these yet. If they are a Chicago based colorway, odds are VERY high that I'm gonna like them, so I'm willing to take the chance at damn near retail for the convenience and peace of mind.
Exact same boat as you I only care that I get the shoes, I’ve heard enough that I believe he’s legit. If they end up something I don’t like I know in today’s market I can at least sell and get my money back. I’ve said and so have others, you either trust buying from him or you don’t so no need for discussing him anymore.

Maybe "Reimagined" means they gonna retro the Chicago 1.5's instead and give the tongue an aged look lol

Screenshot_20220401-082709_Google.jpg

1.5s had an aged tongue actually

Posted this in the AJ1 High thread as well. I think people are making WAY too much of the word "muslin" in the color code. Jordan Brand has used that term plenty of times in their color code without it being the actual material. Can't imagine them using canvas on these, but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom