Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

4 in store raffles down and many more to go. about to be a lot of driving back and forth this week

entered all the usual raffles and will probably get the usual L's

SNKRS only realistic chance at retail for many of us.

So the cool kids went from rockin pandas/ NB's to now Solomans recently....so the real question is will this release especially in this sil ....put JB especially on "the map" again?...im talkin about in terms of penetrating that cutting edge gorp core and high end streetwear runnway scene ?

Can this save what is a perceived failing brand?
Man’s Said “Solomans” :lol:
1668448185251.gif

Has anyone won raffles from any of these sites in recent times? i.e. Is it worth entering, or bots just take them over?

So the cool kids went from rockin pandas/ NB's to now Solomans recently....so the real question is will this release especially in this sil ....put JB especially on "the map" again?...im talkin about in terms of penetrating that cutting edge gorp core and high end streetwear runnway scene ?

Can this save what is a perceived failing brand
Sounds like you’re afraid, you won’t get a good return on those bots you bought

Has anyone won raffles from any of these sites in recent times? i.e. Is it worth entering, or bots just take them over?

Which sites? I won a raffle from Footlocker for the Fire Red 3s. It's always at least worth entering.

Wednesday/Thursday hopefully they should do the SNKRS Pass.

Probably my only shot.

Lord knows I won't hit on a draw.

Can’t get thru on FL to submit an entry to save my life. Been trying since yesterday afternoon and keep getting the same ”request failed - please try again later. T000” error nonstop. I’ve signed in, signed out. Erased and reinstalled the app. Nada.

I have with Footlocker, my last wins were Fire Red 3’s, Black and Red VI’s, Bred 4’s, and Concord XI’s. My question is has anyone won with no head starts because I only have them with Footocker.

I've entered a number of rafflles. I see ALL of them getting botted as these are basic raffle forms. Only chance is if botters decide it's not worthwhile. That said there are so many kids out there looking to earn lunch money, so you never know.

Back
Top Bottom