Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

So the cool kids went from rockin pandas/ NB's to now Solomans recently....so the real question is will this release especially in this sil ....put JB especially on "the map" again?...im talkin about in terms of penetrating that cutting edge gorp core and high end streetwear runnway scene ?

Can this save what is a perceived failing brand?
Jordan Brand is responsible for around 3 billion in revenue annually!!! But that’s a failure😂😂😂.

They are referring to Euro SNKRs app though

Anyone familiar with the store Tops and Bottoms in Chicago?? They’re doing an instagram raffle but received this DM from their official page. Someone told me this is normal from them🤔

Attachments

• 4BF61BB3-FF87-4B7B-AFE0-14B362A3A031.png
    4BF61BB3-FF87-4B7B-AFE0-14B362A3A031.png
    312.3 KB · Views: 853
Finally entered on flx after many tries.

Ever since they changed the system, I think a big part to being selected is lifetime flx points and recent purchases flx points. And other varying factors such as stock numbers and if it’s a hyped item and if the stores already backdoored stock lol.

I’m only tier X2 but my last purchases on flx was the black military 4 and the PL bred 1’s. Even with that I’m not even X3 lol but have enough points to add headstarts for the lost and found.

Interesting how the black color cracking varies so much between pairs. Some of these pics are soooo bad. Maybe it's just me, but I like my kicks to be fresh; that's not fresh. If I'm keeping it real, if any of my "normal" sneakers got to that point, I'd probably toss them. Hopefully it's the camera lighting that's making them look so bad.

Interesting how the black color cracking varies so much between pairs. Some of these pics are soooo bad. Maybe it's just me, but I like my kicks to be fresh; that's not fresh. If I'm keeping it real, if any of my "normal" sneakers got to that point, I'd probably toss them. Hopefully it's the camera lighting that's making them look so bad.

Nah my pair is dumb cracked not gunna even lie to you, but for retail I'm not complaining.

Definitely variations but some of the differences might just be the camera/lighting

Still think it would be an easy custom to darken it even if it’s not like a perfectly smooth ‘15 collar

Your Footlocker points IS your Champs points. It's all tied to one FLX account. You can check this by logging into each app and opening the FLX Dashboard
Even if I don’t have the same email address? When I signed up Champs it said this email is in use.

Back
Top Bottom