Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Hype makes them underwhelming?? Stop it
And secondly the 2015 shape was not it lol
When you try to enter an online raffle for 2 hours with no success, then drive around for hours getting tickets and you ultimately don’t get the shoes makes it not even worth trying for others. That’s how hype kills it for some of us. Since I’m retail or bust I just go on with the rest of my life.

Anyone have difficulty entering the Foot Locker app raffle for these? I got so many errors yesterday, but I entered successfully today.

Straight to feet.
42702C41-CD87-4283-8826-BEC0808FDA36.jpeg

Some of y’all really never heard of shoe polish? It's just putting black on something that is already black based. Y'all have been talking about painting and all kinds of other options for months now and making it harder than it needs to be. Kiwi black in the bottle with the little sponge applicator from Walmart should be more than enough to do the trick.

1. It’s not “crying” it’s just criticism

2. If you took a poll I think most people would do without the aging gimmick

3. If they’re gonna age them, age them properly. It’s weird to only have certain parts aged. Doesn’t really make sense.

I agree with this.

I was hoping this pair would be like the first and less cracking but seems like its in the middle of the road from what I have in hand so far.

B70279C9-F330-42EC-8FEB-387B70F19A67.jpeg

23B3EB8B-5889-42B9-AB19-68563898E479.jpeg

Finally entered on flx after many tries.

Ever since they changed the system, I think a big part to being selected is lifetime flx points and recent purchases flx points. And other varying factors such as stock numbers and if it’s a hyped item and if the stores already backdoored stock lol.

I’m only tier X2 but my last purchases on flx was the black military 4 and the PL bred 1’s. Even with that I’m not even X3 lol but have enough points to add headstarts for the lost and found.
Can I use my FTL flx on Champs?

When you try to enter an online raffle for 2 hours with no success, then drive around for hours getting tickets and you ultimately don’t get the shoes makes it not even worth trying for others. That’s how hype kills it for some of us. Since I’m retail or bust I just go on with the rest of my life.
But none of that has anything to with the shoe itself. So the shoe is fire top 3 of the year if you cop, but if not because of all the chaos then the shoe is subpar??
0476410C-4D03-42C5-837F-B6242750FC40.gif

Why are people crying about cracking when they're supposed to be aged?
I’m sayin bro, like that’s the WHOLE concept and they complaining acting surprised lol but if it was a collab and limited to 20K pairs then they’d be goin insane.
I seen one dude say these simply can’t be better than the 2015 pair because of it being a GR 500K pairs 🙄
they complain when it’s limited and then complain when it’s a GR, stop it kids.

No one here is complaining about the abundance... maybe one person but they are ignored for me. I think Off White 2s were trash and the high top OG Chicago 2s will be far superior.

1. It’s not “crying” it’s just criticism

2. If you took a poll I think most people would do without the aging gimmick

3. If they’re gonna age them, age them properly. It’s weird to only have certain parts aged. Doesn’t really make sense.

‘Age them properly’ some of yall need to relax, it’s a concept, have an imagination lol stop go tell yo kids Santa ain’t real while you’re at it.
And unless you’re real up close you can barely tell the leather is crackled. Here’s some aged 1s, this is what you wanted?? Relax
AAC3E064-D491-4395-BE2C-0467FC2C52F6.jpeg F49BE625-F9A9-4213-9507-F5445CEF0F6A.jpeg 2D51FA3B-7CBB-44A2-A979-D5B5879C93FA.jpeg B7A70557-0166-4F6D-BC1A-A0424F0AF6AC.jpeg

If Chicagos were Sade, Nike is trying to slip Madonna in the box and Im not buying it...

Except for retail :wink:

Point is dez bishes are like Sade and black dont crack... and white doesnt either in this case as evident by the pics of 85s youve already seen in this thread. These *****es lookin like Dolly Parton

Back
Top Bottom