Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

After all the L's I took these past couple weeks, with no EA from Nike, no EA from FNL, missed on the 4's this morning, I finally finished the day with a W!

Got first call for pair #1 :pimp:
10 mins later got another call for pair #2:pimp:
3 mins later wifey got call for pair #3:wow::pimp:
15 mins after that got call for PAIR #4 :wow::wow::wow::pimp:

The sneaker gods blessed me today! I hope everybody eats this release! LFGGGG!
Reaction from everyone who didn’t hit on one pair. Lol

After all the L's I took these past couple weeks, with no EA from Nike, no EA from FNL, missed on the 4's this morning, I finally finished the day with a W!

Got first call for pair #1 :pimp:
10 mins later got another call for pair #2:pimp:
3 mins later wifey got call for pair #3:wow::pimp:
15 mins after that got call for PAIR #4 :wow::wow::wow::pimp:

The sneaker gods blessed me today! I hope everybody eats this release! LFGGGG!
Bruh what? That’s fire
Are u in tampa? Where did you enter that had phone raffles? I didn’t hit any streets, just did some online raffles smh

Screenshot_20221117-193742.png

I can't get past into "View Results"...it just brings me back to the raffle page. I'm guessing just a glitched L

Can anyone offer guidance on UK shoe sizes to US?

About to enter this END raffle and I don’t know if a UK size 11.5 is the same as a US size 11.5.

?

Look at one of your other Nike shoes. The size conversion is listed on the tag. It should be 10.5 UK.

I haven't ever won anything on UK sites, but I realized for these that I had been selecting the wrong size when I tried. I happen to look at a box before I submitted my entry on End. It was only a half size off, and it would have still worked.

Will it be likely that Status for tomorrow will be 2000 points?

-Drew
More than likely. That’s what it was today. Some FNL stores didn’t get MENS pairs yet so that’s why a lot of EAs didn’t go out. Ship to me with be plentiful

Back
Top Bottom