Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

That's why over the years I've changed my line of thinking from battling bots to giving everyone a bot. Basically Nike creates a bot that's the only way to check out. Verified address, credit card, and phone number so you can't enter multiples. You just input what release you want and what size and on the day of release it goes, you just sit back and either get it or not. Then it keeps you in for restocks.

That's the only true way to level the playing field.
I think Nike should offer a larger pre order window time frame for users who couldn't successfully process payment or submit entries. It should be account specific.

FIXED BACK!!!
some-salt-with-your-salt.gif

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221119-102838~3.png
    Screenshot_20221119-102838~3.png
    517.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_20221119-103532~2.png
    Screenshot_20221119-103532~2.png
    432.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_20221119-090832~2.png
    Screenshot_20221119-090832~2.png
    415.4 KB · Views: 324
That's why over the years I've changed my line of thinking from battling bots to giving everyone a bot. Basically Nike creates a bot that's the only way to check out. Verified address, credit card, and phone number so you can't enter multiples. You just input what release you want and what size and on the day of release it goes, you just sit back and either get it or not. Then it keeps you in for restocks.

That's the only true way to level the playing field.

If you really look at it. The advantage bot user have over humans is speed and the ability to input multiple entries at once.

The few key identifiers customers use while placing an order can easily be manipulated to prevent detection from multiple entry searches. I can write my address about 10 different ways and a package will still show up at my doorstep, proxies and servers spoof locations, it’s also easy to generate extra CC numbers.

For Nike or any retailer to TRULY stop automation software there will need to be the implementation of some key identification needed to purchase that can’t be replicated, or worked around. Those Captchas that require the user to draw a shape or answer a question are good as well but they’re not full proof either. Only thing I could think of is using a SSN and it’s not that deep for that.

If you really look at it. The advantage bot user have over humans is speed and the ability to input multiple entries at once.

The few key identifiers customers use while placing an order can easily be manipulated to prevent detection from multiple entry searches. I can write my address about 10 different ways and a package will still show up at my doorstep, proxies and servers spoof locations, it’s also easy to generate extra CC numbers.

For Nike or any retailer to TRULY stop automation software there will need to be the implementation of some key identification needed to purchase that can’t be replicated, or worked around. Those Captchas that require the user to draw a shape or answer a question are good as well but they’re not full proof either. Only thing I could think of is using a SSN and it’s not that deep for that.

Simple human interaction is another thing that I think would work. Making users manually enter a code, or answer a simple question like, "What color is this square?" But all of that would require money and resources for Nike to maintain, and they don't care enough to put extra $$ into it.

Managed to cop my personal off Hibbett with Apple Pay. First time ordering through them and hopefully order doesn’t get cancelled. L on SNKRS across three accounts which was expected 😂. Glad to have one pair hopefully secured

Exactly. Anything that cannot be replicated. Has to be very specific and original or custom.

All that **** on StockX is being resold by Nike themselves.

These people have no regards for any consumer.

Doesn’t matter how long you’ve been loyal to them or how much you have spent.

Nike does NOT give a **** about anyone. :smh:

Managed to cop my personal off Hibbett with Apple Pay. First time ordering through them and hopefully order doesn’t get cancelled. L on SNKRS across three accounts which was expected 😂. Glad to have one pair hopefully secured
Wow. Hibbett had them as well?!

I didn’t try hibbet almost wish I did

Prob was impossible
The app was broken anyway. I live within walking distance of one and still took an L on the raffle for in store pickup that I didn't even get to see officially in the app until a few hours ago and the wins went out yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom