Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

picked up my raffle win from lapstone and hammer today. Over all probably one of the best stretches I’ve had in sneakers for awhile.
28BAF7AF-8E99-4AC1-8DA3-2FB5C4E60813.jpeg

Attachments

• 815E6683-6BF5-408A-8DFB-6269CBA4F9A8.jpeg
    815E6683-6BF5-408A-8DFB-6269CBA4F9A8.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 186
I copped from Goat like 11 days ago for 360 all in. Just put another in storage w goat in case these pop. Hit nothing for retail. Crazy day. At least Michigan is gonna beat Illinois!

Funny notification from stockx I just got about feeling fomo, but xxxx them. These I hit for retail at least!

Congratulations to all who it! I hope you are WEAR YOUR KICKS!!!
2BCDEB84-280D-45BD-8EDA-B5C5A61E0A2B.jpeg

i rather have those pair THAN lost and found

what are those anywys??

I have no doubt. Someone in here as a UA REP THATS THE ROUTE THEY WENT POST THEM UP LETS SEE IF WE CAN SEE ANY FLAWS IN THEM

I am more mad about how Nike dropped the ball than actually not getting them. These werent even up there as far as releases I really wanted this year... but when the vast majority of people cant even join the draw because of bot users over loading the site... thats what pisses me off. Ohh well, on to the next one.

Alright stupid question lol but is this shoe going to end up peeling and flaking? I’m looking at my pair and it’s like the cracking material seems pretty fragile..like it’s going to end up shedding.

Simple human interaction is another thing that I think would work. Making users manually enter a code, or answer a simple question like, "What color is this square?" But all of that would require money and resources for Nike to maintain, and they don't care enough to put extra $$ into it.
IT wise the juice isn’t worth the squeeze to upgrade the infrastructure for a few releases a year because the masses are mad. They still will sell out regardless.

Alright stupid question lol but is this shoe going to end up peeling and flaking? I’m looking at my pair and it’s like the cracking material seems pretty fragile..like it’s going to end up shedding.
My visonaire 1s are like that I don't see how they will hold up even after cleaning and wiping. We shall see

the box is biggest giveaway for fakes. the “sale” stickers are placed at the wrong angle.

unbeakable kicks is crying and its constant. like……really man? with all them fakes you got?

Back
Top Bottom