Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Was pleasantly surprised by the number of raffles still available.
Did goggle search while watching football and was able to enter 3
Some are in EU but even with shipping its still better than current US resell
Still have small light at end of tunnel 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Eh. Wait until the Cherry Red XIs come out to determine. The streets are still hot.

Chicago 2015 still had a decent resell price. These might not be different or they might turn out like the Bl/Rd 2016s.

Man I usually love XIs but those are absolute trash to me for some reason

I’ll still enter the draw to help someone out (and just see if I can get myself mad for not winning :lol: ) but they look like some fakes from Dragon Kicks back in 2009

So yall chipping in to buy a pair for a kid who's dad is a Chief Executive Officer at a company?
wtf are you sayin' dawg???
You don't know me.So please don't spread false info, that's not cool man.
I'm a single parent with 100% custody, paying all the bills alone and busting my a** working like crazy training youngsters and upcoming elite basketball players 7 days a week for pretty much pennies so they can improve at basketball and in life, hopefully get a scholarship one day and making sure they stay on the right track, passing all my knowledge and experience to the next generation without ever counting, since I was there too when younger. I look out for others every damn day and give every chance I get, as much as I can. I have'nt taken a vaca for over 5 years. Please go do your homework and read my posts from years past on other NT threads. I'm just trying to be the best dad possible for my kid day in and day out and I live by my actions. Yesterday an unfortunate situation occurred, I just shared it here, not asking anyone for anything(please go read this thread and how it all unfolded, you'll it is self explanatory)and some extraordinary people on NT took matters in their own hands, they're the real heroes to me and they deserve to be celebrated! They're the ones we should talk about because they are more than deserving. Thank you NT fam, you proved that you are a REAL fam, no matter where you're from! That's what's up!

(edit:corrected some typos)

Last edited:
Aight i sent some, think @206to813 sent some too. If anyone would like to chip in, you can send to me at phillipsthomasjason@gmail.com and I'll gather it all and sent it over. He's in Canada so no need to pay the $4.99 fee over and over. If anyone has a size 9 they are willing to sell for less than stockx + fees, hit me up.

Screenshot_20221120_162211_Gmail.jpg
The NT community is amazing, that’s sick man

the box is biggest giveaway for fakes. the “sale” stickers are placed at the wrong angle.

unbeakable kicks is crying and its constant. like……really man? with all them fakes you got?
He gave away a pair of Tavis Frag Highs on his live. That’s a heck of a shoe just to give away…unsless it was staged.

wtf are you sayin' dawg???
You don't know me.
I'm a single parent with 100% custody, paying all the bills alone an busting my a** working like crazy training youngsters 7 days a week for almost pennies so they can improve at basketball and in life, hopefully get a scholarship one day, passing all my knowledge and experience to the next generation without ever counting, since I was there too when younger. I look out for others every damn day and give every chance I get, as much as I can. I have'nt take a vaca for over 5 years. Please go do your homework and read my posts from years past on other NT threads. I'm just trying to be the best dad possible for my kid day in and day out snd I live by my actions. Please don't spread false info, that's not cool man.

Dudes just a hater. Pay him no mind. Threads turning toxic with the amount of sodium in here now

Man I usually love XIs but those are absolute trash to me for some reason

I’ll still enter the draw to help someone out (and just see if I can get myself mad for not winning :lol: ) but they look like some fakes from Dragon Kicks back in 2009
I strongly agree with you. Im gonna try to buy them for retail so i can get have em for someone that misses them for retail and my Nike account looks good for the stuff that i really want.

I personally preferred when NT used to provide links, info, oops etc. If you wanna chip into a fund, yall do that. I dont see that help at all, but I appreciate buying or acquiring things on my effort. No shade to anyone and like I said I hope the ones that havent got a pair gets a pair for retail. This 2022 Chicago release was quite unfair. Things change when items become limited, every dude for himself. When theyre gr, some or all of us try to help.

You shouldn’t even mention Lost and Founds with actual Chicagos. That’s actually blasphemy
Bro wth with the friendly fire :lol: I agree with you on the fr3 being the best retro this year.

Lost and founds are chicagos just with the vintage gimmick. Take away the gimmick, it’s a better shoe than the 2015. But as of now, the 2015 is superiors because it’s a pure retro.

I personally preferred when NT used to provide links, info, oops etc. If you wanna chip into a fund, yall do that. I dont see that help at all, but I appreciate buying or acquiring things on my effort. No shade to anyone and like I said I hope the ones that havent got a pair gets a pair for retail. This 2022 Chicago release was quite unfair. Things change when items become limited, every dude for himself. When theyre gr, some or all of us try to help.
There wasn’t much links mate

Saw someone ask yesterday. It’s all on apps now and all that info is literally on social media. Stuff ain’t hidden like it once was…

And someone did post some raffles I didn’t see anywhere but couldn’t enter

you guys think prices will go down in a week ?
I’d say they’d hit high $300s as their lowest after the holiday and fomo rush…. Then they’ll climb high in a year when and if a pure 85 retro comes out in 2025 (if that’s still a true rumor)

Bounced CCs and payment errors, it always happens on every release! Just gotta be fast about it when it happens!

Back
Top Bottom