Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I didn’t see this man begging or anything, he just stated his son struck out (like the majority of us) and had been saving for a year for this release. Makes perfect sense if he’s 13 cause you can’t legally get a high paying job yet.

Now if he came into the thread and said “hey my son struck out, can y’all drop a few hundos so my son can pay retail?” That would be a different story, but he didn’t ask.

——

Is any of y’all have doubts then it should all be cleared up when his sons pair comes in and he posts some on foot pics.
We’ve had plenty More sob stories in here than a kid missing out

I didn’t even see or read the story just saw few days ago random PayPal screenshots and was confused

People upset but then again people have the right to choose who they help and what not

But then again I don’t bring my much of my personal life on here to make it seem like I’m looking for anything or make anyone feel bad for me

But end of the day What do I know other than striking out every single release and *****ing about that

We’ve had plenty More sob stories in here than a kid missing out

I didn’t even see or read the story just saw few days ago random PayPal screenshots and was confused

People upset but then again people have the right to choose who they help and what not

But then again I don’t bring my much of my personal life on here to make it seem like I’m looking for anything or make anyone feel bad for me

But end of the day What do I know other than striking out every single release and *****ing about that
Respectfully, did you give any money towards the fund? If not, then why do you care if it’s a scam? If the dude everyone gave the money to keeps procrastinating and putting off posting on foot pics of his son then we’ll all know he was a scam and he will get exposed.

giphy.gif

Respectfully, did you give any money towards the fund? If not, then why do you care if it’s a scam? If the dude everyone gave the money to keeps procrastinating and putting off posting on foot pics of his son then we’ll all know he was a scam and he will get exposed.
Never called it a scam once… don’t care if it is or isn’t

Only responding because more than enough people are upset about it :lol:

Man ain't nobody selling out for greed. Little man just wanted some damn shoes. You're way over thinking this.
Not in the slightest. We're talking about a THIRTEEN year old. He's not old enough to appreciate a $400 luxury. He's going to go to school and beat them to shreds. Next, he'll be looking at an $800 shoe. How about using that money and getting him something that's sitting on the shelf and putting the rest of the money away into his life savings. Be smarter. Teach these children responsibility and proper financial discipline.

Back
Top Bottom