Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

The genesis... Yeah I was born Feb '85

20221123_064301.jpg

Last edited:
looking like the beginnings of the dip. anyone else get the sense that the hypemongers were trying harder than normal to drum up anticipation. if numbers are correct, i think true fans' demand will be heavily outweighed by product. hype train has clearly moved on from the 1 for now, and the initial excitment and sales have been a knee jerk reaction based off memory. if i'm remembering correctly, 11.5 has been selling close to or lower than most other sizes for the past year or so and that never happens given its low stock numbers. being that i'm a fan who's not on tiktok, i'm hopeful for low resale.

looking like the beginnings of the dip. anyone else get the sense that the hypemongers were trying harder than normal to drum up anticipation. if numbers are correct, i think true fans' demand will be heavily outweighed by product. hype train has clearly moved on from the 1 for now, and the initial excitment and sales have been a knee jerk reaction based off memory. if i'm remembering correctly, 11.5 has been selling close to or lower than most other sizes for the past year or so and that never happens given its low stock numbers. being that i'm a fan who's not on tiktok, i'm hopeful for low resale.
If there is a drop I’ll scoop up some but I don’t see it happening.

Be cautious buying from GOAT. Been seeing some very questionable pairs that were purchased from there on my timeline. Not sure if they are fakes are just really bad quality. Guy posted a pair that was very lumpy, soles did not completely lay flat on the ground.

Be cautious buying from GOAT. Been seeing some very questionable pairs that were purchased from there on my timeline. Not sure if they are fakes are just really bad quality. Guy posted a pair that was very lumpy, soles did not completely lay flat on the ground.
Doubt they’re letting fakes slip through. Goat has never done me wrong but there’s no where else to
Cop unless someone on here got 10.5 for sale :lol: and want an easy transaction

Nightwing received a doo doo pair like that as well. He talked about it in his Weartesters vid

If there is a drop I’ll scoop up some but I don’t see it happening.

just going off 11.5, here's the difference between last sunday and this morning. and most pairs, i suspect, aren't home yet.

Attachments

• 58631E61-5AC5-46B7-823B-15C8572160FA.png
    58631E61-5AC5-46B7-823B-15C8572160FA.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 561
  • CDCC41CF-8B5A-40B2-B78D-DE64B4DCC4E9.png
    CDCC41CF-8B5A-40B2-B78D-DE64B4DCC4E9.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 905
Nah these will drop fit the quick flippers then rise again for the holidays. Plenty people stuck out and demand is still bubbling

Most people still waiting on their pairs from raffles.
I always wait and somehow prices go up. Maybe I’ll wait til Friday then :lol: most should be in hand then

Saw someone post SNKRS might be restocking but low amount of pairs

Would be cool if they excluded everyone who hit EA, and RD to give others a chance 💩

We should do a gofundme for one NTer who can come up with the best finesse story after every release. Spread the love, give one loser among us a dub from the NT familia. :nthat:
Not a fan of gofundme's. I saw one in my sneaker group about how his condo went up in flames and the gofundme was to help offset some of the costs that his whole collection went up in flames and help him replace some of it. Smh. GFMs just enable people to not be prepared in life like not having home owners insurance or life insurance when people use GFMs for funeral costs. Just saying...

I may have missed it through all of the madness, but if you got EA were you still able to enter the draw?

If so, did anyone hit on SNKRS twice?

And I did peep the story about the son that struck out. Sucks to hear and I'm glad NT brothers were able to help out, but shoes are just shoes. There's always gonna be another pair. Kid gotta learn to take L's the hard way imo. Ready for the ban if that's coming for giving my 0.02.

I may have missed it through all of the madness, but if you got EA were you still able to enter the draw?

If so, did anyone hit on SNKRS twice?
I've seen a person hit twice. One on EA and another on the general drop. But I thought Nike corrected that issue from the concord 11 drop years back, guess not.

Back
Top Bottom