Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Nike pair came in. No mold. They look beautiful in person.
2AB3DC33-E28B-4A51-94D0-4721510B1187.jpeg

Story time: I tried my luck in every raffle possible, and even did a lot of research and preparation a few days before. But despite all of that, I wasn't able to win. I kinda expected it because I knew that I'm not really lucky when it comes to raffles in general.

So I tried my luck in the resell market. Someone from a certain group offered me a really great deal... and you can say that it was too good to be true. But I was afraid that I wasn't gonna hit at all so I said **** it and pulled the trigger. But I got scammed out of my money instead. Php 16,000 (around $280) down the drain. It was frustrating since I was saving up since April for these. I'm not gonna lay down all of the details of the transaction but let's just say that because I was too impatient and careless.

I went up and moved on. But then I received an email from Titan days later, saying that my raffle was drawn. I was lucky that my sister helped me out with it and was able to securethe pair.

And now, it's already here. I admit, I still have mixed emotions with this one, especially with what happened to me last Saturday. But I'm glad it's over.

IMG_8110.jpg

IMG_8127.jpg

IMG_8128.jpg
IMG_8131.jpg

IMG_8135.jpg

If I can't cop for retail, I think I'm just gonna call it a day because it's too risky in terms of potentially ending up with a fake pair since they are hard to spot on these.
same. i have my 2015s and they're holding up just fine, but id be lying if i said i didn't really want these

Story time: I tried my luck in every raffle possible, and even did a lot of research and preparation a few days before. But despite all of that, I wasn't able to win. I kinda expected it because I knew that I'm not really lucky when it comes to raffles in general.

So I tried my luck in the resell market. Someone from a certain group offered me a really great deal... and you can say that it was too good to be true. But I was afraid that I wasn't gonna hit at all so I said **** it and pulled the trigger. But I got scammed out of my money instead. Php 16,000 (around $280) down the drain. It was frustrating since I was saving up since April for these. I'm not gonna lay down all of the details of the transaction but let's just say that because I was too impatient and careless.

I went up and moved on. But then I received an email from Titan days later, saying that my raffle was drawn. I was lucky that my sister helped me out with it and was able to securethe pair.

And now, it's already here. I admit, I still have mixed emotions with this one, especially with what happened to me last Saturday. But I'm glad it's over.

IMG_8110.jpg

IMG_8127.jpg

IMG_8128.jpg
IMG_8131.jpg

IMG_8135.jpg
How did you pay the person cash app

My opinion (based off years of experience): The resale price is NOT going down. The demand is too high for a Chi 1. People will not stop buying at $400-$500 after the holidays. If anything, folks are gonna take their Christmas money or try to return gifts for cash just to pay resale. If there were 500K pairs they could have sold a million plus easy. The demand will not subside ...and I'm a shoe connoisseur so you should listen to me :lol:

How did you pay the person cash app
Through an app online. The scam artist offered me a good price and with free shipping. In retrospect it was a really bad decision, thinking if I should pay that much, I should meet up the person before sending a dime, and made sure that the person I'm dealing with has a legit profile (at that time, they were posing as a legitimate seller, and they even sent me posts of people vouching for them, which was real. But turns out, the scam artist was just using the seller's name and likeness, and the profile that they were using was only made 2 hours ago, around the time the transaction took place)

My opinion (based off years of experience): The resale price is NOT going down. The demand is too high for a Chi 1. People will not stop buying at $400-$500 after the holidays. If anything, folks are gonna take their Christmas money or try to return gifts for cash just to pay resale. If there were 500K pairs they could have sold a million plus easy. The demand will not subside ...and I'm a shoe connoisseur so you should listen to me :lol:

15DCFA3E-82CC-45AE-A3CA-AE5615533CCA.gif

These were just under 4 or at 4 one time on stockX AND PEOPLE WAITING TO BUY … as they thought they come down even more.

Pfffffft, I know a dude...errr a kid whos been saving up a WHOLE YEAR for these.

I'm exhausted. I thought I was going to pay resell, but my feeling is "**** this shoe".. At least for now lol

Moving on to the WC3

These were just under 4 or at 4 one time on stockX AND PEOPLE WAITING TO BUY … as they thought they come down even more.
I wanted to buy prerelease but was afraid of the fakes were on the market before release. Once released happen you have a better chance of a legit, cant trust stockx anymore lol

Dudes are gassing it, these will come down... it's barely been a week lol

Prices did not skyrocket after the release which would have shown the desperation and demand in the market... these are chilling, and as more pairs come in things will be saturated and the nickel and diming undercutting will begin.. check ebay, people barely bidding on $425 starting bid pairs

If you want to cop now, go ahead by all means... but imo these will be a $325 - $350 shoe by early next year

What happens after that is anybody's guess

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom