Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Dudes are gassing it, these will come down... it's barely been a week lol

Prices did not skyrocket after the release which would have shown the desperation and demand in the market... these are chilling, and as more pairs come in things will be saturated and the nickel and diming undercutting will begin.. check ebay, people barely bidding on $425 starting bid pairs

If you want to cop now, go ahead by all means... but imo these will be a $325 - $350 shoe by early next year

What happens after that is anybody's guess

Most shoes that “sky rocket” aren’t GR’s that are $400+ out the gate.

I don’t think these will get nearly as high as people think.

I am at work I know exactly what I’m wearing with them. Here they are with black laces. I have the spider man’s with white laces so these I’m gonna keep with the black laces
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Frame is cool. Don't let any of these bozos tell you what you're doing ain't hip. Everyone enjoys their things differently. Coming from the card world, you can save space and use a card saver 4.

Dimensions are 4 1/2" x 7 1/8". You'll have a little space up top but fits in there very nice displayed or in the box.

IMG_0669.jpg

Thanks man.. I am going to get a few.

Got an invoice for a TD pair for my little man from L&H. Lets gooo

Someone offered me $430 for one of my size 8.5s

Cot damn that’s hard to turn down especially since I got AMM4s which I was going to trade for

I do believe that these will restock. I don’t believe it will happen at a time that normal people will be able to get them.

Back
Top Bottom