Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Told y’all, once GOATs volume got turned up, and the infrastructure is not there to support it, they’ll pass just as many bad fakes as Stock X

People was making it seem like GOAT has some sort of infallible system that StockX was ignoring. Nah, just less volume
So is eBay the way to go if you’re gonna pay resale for these?

Do NOT buy from GOAT! I just been through a lot with them trying to get my money back after this purchase. They sent me the worst fakes that you would ever see. No YCM sticker at all, it came with shoe trees, paper inside the box did not match the pair I received from SNKRS or Hibbett, and best of all, the smell was the worst factory smell ever. I have never owned fakes but this was the worst and most obvious one ever. I have no damn clue how these passed as “authentic”.
E7AB6178-00FE-463B-9306-FEA27C0F656F.jpeg

put them on blast. find one of their most popular tweets and reply w pics.

Do NOT buy from GOAT! I just been through a lot with them trying to get my money back after this purchase. They sent me the worst fakes that you would ever see. No YCM sticker at all, it came with shoe trees, paper inside the box did not match the pair I received from SNKRS or Hibbett, and best of all, the smell was the worst factory smell ever. I have never owned fakes but this was the worst and most obvious one ever. I have no damn clue how these passed as “authentic”.
E7AB6178-00FE-463B-9306-FEA27C0F656F.jpeg

What exactly doesnt match? Genuinely curious, if you didnt say they are fake id just think its another pickup post. Only thing I can see is the color looks crazy.

Agree completely.

But I've definitely wondered about the pics.

...no way of knowing if that's the shoe you're actually getting.
I’ll never use ebay again for shoes, unless its an older pair that I really want and it’s not listed on GOAT/StockX.

I ordered DS Off-White Grim Reaper Blazers off ebay. Photos of the shoes showed the off-white text on the medial side of the shoes to be white, like it should be . When I got the shoes, the text was significantly yellowed.

I spent hours on the phone with ebay, escalating to senior management, who told me I couldn’t return them and only offered me a partial refund of $80 — despite the condition being significantly different than photos.

I only buy off GOAT when I buy on the secondary market now, because they at least have a return policy.

I’ll never use ebay again for shoes, unless its an older pair that I really want and it’s not listed on GOAT/StockX.

I ordered DS Off-White Grim Reaper Blazers off ebay. Photos of the shoes showed the off-white text on the medial side of the shoes to be white, like it should be . When I got the shoes, the text was significantly yellowed.

I spent hours on the phone with ebay, escalating to senior management, who told me I couldn’t return them and only offered me a partial refund of $80 — despite the condition being significantly different than photos.

I only buy off GOAT when I buy on the secondary market now, because they at least have a return policy.
These horror stories apply to all three platforms imo.

Not one of them is more trustworthy than the other.

And I have returned shoes on eBay before.

Bought a pair of University Blue 4s that were suspicious and failed inspection by Check Check. I just contacted customer service and they made it happen, even though there were supposedly no returns on the listing.

Ebay almost always folds under pressure from the buyer.

...which is good and bad at the same time.

again why are people buying from stockx/goat still? like at this point you're asking to get played

i feel like stockx/goat are just hiring randoms from the amazon warehouse to fulfill their holiday rush :emoji_laughing:
You make it seem like you need a certificate to authenticate shoes 😂😂

As big a Goat and StockX are (profitable), they been had fakes mixed in for years. Everyone just assume they’re legit because the companies say they are.

How did they defend that the pics didn't match? That's the beauty of having the pics, and post sale, the listing can't be edited, so if they don't match, it's very obvious.

How did they defend that the pics didn't match? That's the beauty of having the pics, and post sale, the listing can't be edited, so if they don't match, it's very obvious.
They said it was a “minor defect.”

It was complete BS. I ended up selling them on ebay for less than I paid and clearly showing yellowing in the listing. I really wanted to chargeback, and would have easily won, but I didn’t want my account to be banned.

Got refunded for my pair, I just mention the mold situation I was given a full refund... Ya should try to do the same

Back
Top Bottom