Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

kickscrew is a consignment store all the same. If yall worried about fakes from StockX, Goat, eBay, FlightClub, then yall should be worried about anywhere you pay resale for them. Do you research on these. Yes fakes are good and hard to tell apart with an untrained eye or using just online photos or not having a real pair next to it to compare, but they're not completely undistinguishable.

Probably best for yall to just go to your local shop and buy it there and try to identify it on the spot before you leave the store.

Flight Club just cancelled my order :frown:

So annoyed anyone selling 8.5 Mens?

Or recommend apart from Stockx, Goat any other sites?

Last edited:
3C6CB788-989F-48FA-A766-4A1AE7FD533D.png

Just seen this

All these consignment shops have a margin for error, none of them are 100 percent based on their volume. It’s impossible for them to be. The only way to completely avoid being sent fakes is to buy from direct from Nike or one of their partners.

Last time and only time I had a pair of fakes was in 2013 with some AAA 2009 space jams lol I'm about tempted to cop a 1:1 for 140 and beat em to the ground but I can't do it lol or can I 👀

At this point I’m surprised these sneaker brands haven’t offered authentication services for their pairs and started caking from that market.

-Drew

It’s still going to be done by humans which always leaves room for error even if they work for Nike or whatever brand

Feel like the only way authentication could ever be close to 100% is if Nike made the kicks in the US, and microchipped the sneakers

But I ain’t paying $325 retail for some Nikes

Back
Top Bottom