Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

DTLR was a joke, I carted one, but by the time I was done with their questions and checks, I was in a 55 minute queue with it sold out already.

Notre raffle is the next try, the answer is reclaimed Chicago brick.

Screenshot_20221130-112605_Chrome.jpg

notre does have some winners every now and then. But I did notice some people have won more than once and some people that won live in the same city/state as notre

Us: Hey wanna join the lottery pool?

Them: Can't believe you guys play that lol

Us: Can't win if you don't try.

Them: haha

Us:
CB992BAA-A5E1-4CDF-8423-1CC7FC24276C.jpeg

People have won the jackpots playing $4-$6. Look up their winning stories. You never know.

Notre is it unless Kicks Lounge gets shipments in. I entered and my brother entered for me as well. Just one dub…just…one…

some retailers haven't gotten their shipments in, but again you'll be battling for very little pairs depending on how many the store backdoors and how many they sell to the public lol.

best shot at catching a restock is if snkrs "Second Chance" them. Those that copped their accounts will be prevented from copping again. Still slim chance but better than trying at these shopify botfest sites

How many people here you think have pairs sitting on StockX, Goat, SG, or Flight Club for $450-$500 right now. Sadly many NTers have skin in the resell game. And that’s alright, do you…
yea. basically when stock becomes limited alot of nters wanna buy as many as they could. When its a gr, I see more people helping.

Some Nters or other people may have posted links/info, but everyone else on discord, Ig, Twitter, facebook, and the world are competing too.

Everything from SNKRS.
No issue’s minus a few factory marks/wrinkle on one pair (pictured). Put in a lot of work for this shoe and took a L everywhere besides SNKRS.

I cant front, over the yrs SNKRS has came thru countless times for the wife and I, All luck 🙏🏽
26E4E4D3-8402-4BDA-8CCB-A4A5260B7471.jpeg
9CDE0AC8-BB78-41DB-BDF5-BBE1EB47D232.jpeg
3425C965-CDA6-4E76-AF99-30EBE72C03B5.jpeg
7441619E-5C6D-4711-B2C0-8DB694F92E4E.jpeg

Last edited:
Welp my draw pair got stolen by an employee or postal worker. If they’re gonna keep allowing that kind of sh*t to happen then to hell with em. Told em my EA pair had mold on it and got refunded on that one too. Billion dollar company just allows people’s products to get taken, there’s plenty of security measures they can do but they don’t care

C99DAF3F-8752-4BDA-8BC8-3083D51D2F84.jpeg

5A880B25-8A35-49C6-A84C-1DA6BCD8D4EC.jpeg

This is why when I won the huf dunk lows from the draw, I requested fed ex pick up at my walgreens. Lasership, Ups didnt allow changes. I prefer to pickup than always having it delivered at a random time. Luckily my amm IV that I won from the draw was delivered successfully.

Nike should allow all of their SNKRS/Ndc/Nike app orders be picked up at Niketowns.

This is why when I won the huf dunk lows from the draw, I requested fed ex pick up at my walgreens. Lasership, Ups didnt allow changes. I prefer to pickup than always having it delivered at a random time. Luckily my amm IV that I won from the draw was delivered successfully.

Nike should allow all of their SNKRS/Ndc/Nike app orders be picked up at Niketowns.

There’s measures they can take to hold the drivers accountable but none of these companies care. It’s no different than other companies do. Every package that is put on a truck is scanned every step of the way by the person handling it. It takes 5 seconds longer to scan a package when you’re putting in on a truck. If it’s “lost” then that person is held accountable.

I used to work in logistics and that’s exactly how they’d do any type of product entering and leaving a warehouse

So f*ck em at this point

Back
Top Bottom