Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

ACAEE7B2-44DF-4B8D-9BAB-C5ABDDA3C19F.jpeg

I was one of those posters who talked down on L&F’s. But then things happened, I hit on SNKRS and it’s ironically the best purchase I made this year. My previous employer screwed me over and I had cancer. I sold most of my 1s to navigate through unpaid leave but figured these and getting my 2011 Banneds back would be a pick me up. Talk about homage to home.

I was one of those posters who talked down on L&F’s. But then things happened, I hit on SNKRS and it’s ironically the best purchase I made this year. My previous employer screwed me over and I had cancer. I sold most of my 1s to navigate through unpaid leave but figured these and getting my 2011 Banneds back would be a pick me up. Talk about homage to home.
You dont Extended Sick Leave or Short Term Disability?

You dont Extended Sick Leave or Short Term Disability?
I did both. It was a nightmare between employee provider and healthcare provider. Got paid two weeks worth of STD and went FMLA the rest way (stuck as pending status). The cancer dX barely came near Thanksgiving. Put in my notice last week and am aiming for a better job. My former employees can go to hell.

Last edited:
FWIW, my made for Asian market pair from GOAT came with that sticker. The pair and box is identical to my retail pair from JD Sports.

Appreciate the input. The seller claims his pair is also from GOAT.

Does your GOAT pair also come with this white bar code sticker?

69198793366__2B6C480A-5D67-4C4D-88EB-3256FAE636AF.jpg

I Hope You Wear The Fuuxxin Sole Off That Pair My Guy :nthat:

Best Of Wishes To You And Your Recovery!

Remember, There Will Always Be Another Employer Out There Willing And Ready To Pay You For Your Talents, Whatever They May Be!

Peace And Healing

I tell you this is the thread that keeps on giving, literally.

First, a young boy was gifted a pair of L&F by way of donations.

Then we were given access to retail L&F via eBay TS, although shipment status is still pending.

Now we’re getting sound financial advice from millionaires right here on NT.

You gotta love it folks. You never know what tomorrow will bring

Back
Top Bottom