Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

For those asking, typically when you log into your TS account (yes it's separate from ebay), you have a landing page that shows you if you have a collection available. If you do, it will be clickable, and will take you to what will be available. When the collection goes live on the day of, the shoes will be clickable and you have to check out through your TS link.

Both the old listing (the one everyone on here purchased from) and the new TS specific link have both been taken down. Will either come back as TS specific tomorrow or will be pulled from this particular event and maybe available for a future event.

8CD99365-36E0-46EC-AEEC-8BE966C9EB92.jpeg
iono!!!! Who ever copped might be good!!

All I can say is this ebay saga has been highly entertaining. If ebay were logical/smart, they would have just fulfilled the orders (no bans/cancellations), fixed their system, and moved on. Of course, that's too much to ask, so now we have all of this. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Called it 30 mins ago

They probably switching the listing, unfortunately

It was a good game fellas. Proud to have ridden with most of y’all

In the end we couldn’t overcome dudes buying 27 pairs, followed by 76 phone call a day to eBay reps asking “Hey I just jigged you system. Is my order going to ship?” And “Hey I’m a concerned Top Star. You might want to check on your listings”

Both the old listing (the one everyone on here purchased from) and the new TS specific link have both been taken down. Will either come back as TS specific tomorrow or will be pulled from this particular event and maybe available for a future event.
Keep reading TS as Travis Scott instead of Top Star.

I do think the party is over. New listing shows all the stock back to available. My guess is the cancellation/refund emails will be coming out later today or tomorrow.

8DFCE819-6388-445A-BB19-38D272C720F2.jpeg

L&F left, 15’ right. 15’s are 15’s, I’d still recommend scooping a pair if it’s feasible. L&F is a BEAUTIFUL shoe. Don’t let anyone tell you different

I have no interest in these kicks but I've thoroughly enjoyed this eBay saga .. my only question is why are you cats calling eBay in the first place? Y'all had the w and you blew it. Not to mention the cats ordering 20+ pairs. Sometimes you just gotta know how to take your W in peace. This is like successfully robbing a bank and then calling the next day to ask them if they've noticed any money missing from the vault. That's not to say eBay wouldn't have caught on regardless but I'm sure all y'all calling to ask them if they were gonna let y'all get away with finessing them didn't help. Y'all are the definition of doing too much

ClearIdealGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif

Let me quote this one time for emphasis

I have no interest in these kicks but I've thoroughly enjoyed this eBay saga .. my only question is why are you cats calling eBay in the first place? Y'all had the w and you blew it. Not to mention the cats ordering 20+ pairs. Sometimes you just gotta know how to take your W in peace. This is like successfully robbing a bank and then calling the next day to ask them if they've noticed any money missing from the vault. That's not to say eBay wouldn't have caught on regardless but I'm sure all y'all calling to ask them if they were gonna let y'all get away with finessing them didn't help. Y'all are the definition of doing too much

ClearIdealGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom