Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I really can’t give y’all top star pick ups a 👍

How I feel bout it
1671588102160.gif

Just wanted to share my sorrow as I am another victim of the Nike Warehouse theft.

SNKR W on 11/19 w/a notice within a day or 2 that the shoes had been packed. No updates for a few days so I do the dreaded call to Nike and was told there was still a chance it would be shipped.

Fast forward a few weeks and on 12/08 the status updated to Shipping Label created. A few weeks later nothing happens so I call Nike again yesterday and was told they shipped on 11/25.

Now how do the shoes ship on 11/25 but the label is created 2 weeks later? Nike doesn't have an answer for that.

Anyways, I'm not the first, nor will I be the last to get screwed by a Nike warehouse employee. Ive only been wearing Jordans since 1989, but ya, let the OG get screwed instead of the reseller 🤷🏾‍♂️

My Lost and Found Jordan 1s are officially lost for me, but found in the hands of an ethically challenged Nike employee.

Attachments

• giphy-2.gif
    giphy-2.gif
    442 KB · Views: 1,702
I ordered a pear of Georgetown 1s from a seller on eBay and somehow it arrived directly at my house and skipping authentication all together. The eBay lady on the phone said she had no clue how the seller even got my address. This was her first time seeing this since authentication came out.
Shipped from outside USA ?

I ordered a pear of Georgetown 1s from a seller on eBay and somehow it arrived directly at my house and skipping authentication all together. The eBay lady on the phone said she had no clue how the seller even got my address. This was her first time seeing this since authentication came out.
Weird. U sure it wasn’t one of those listings that wasn’t in the authentication program? I seen those , I think they’re not putting em in the shoes category. Otherwise idk how they were given the option to ship to your address. It should just have the eBay address to ship to

Anyway, they legit?

Weird. U sure it wasn’t one of those listings that wasn’t in the authentication program? I seen those , I think they’re not putting em in the shoes category. Otherwise idk how they were given the option to ship to your address. It should just have the eBay address to ship to

Anyway, they legit?
They were supposed to get authenticated. eBay said it must’ve slipped through one in a million chance. She said I can ship em back and start over and just do a return or keep ‘em. So I authenticated them and kept em instead starting over . It’s all good. But it did happen and we were all dumbfounded.

Why in the world would they NOT go to EBay for authentication??? See, this is what I’m talking about. Every single post hurts my brain.

You mean they’re legit checking shoes that come from a store that they have a business agreement with? They don’t trust em?

Actually don’t answer that, you’re probably so out of touch you think all the top star pairs just come from random people doing good deeds :lol:

My man you sitting there on my tip waiting for me to post, I love it :pimp: next time don’t be timid though, @ me or quote me. Puff your bird chest out a little harder

I must’ve hit your girl years back or something

Last edited:
You mean they’re legit checking shoes that come from a store that they have a business agreement with? They don’t trust em?

Actually don’t answer that, you’re probably so out of touch you think all the top star pairs just come from random people doing good deeds :lol:

My man you sitting there on my tip waiting for me to post, I love it :pimp: next time don’t be timid though, @ me or quote me. Puff your bird chest out a little harder

I must’ve hit your girl years back or something
Dude really in his own world. Saying things that makes no sense thinking he can’t be wrong.

you know what to do...

file that dispute, my G

Back
Top Bottom