Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Cot damn

038E6F32-056F-46E8-AEE7-8FC3A87A9E21.png

Trade Block pair came in. Second pair so I can run these into the ground without worrying about keeping them pristine.

Attachments

• tempImageiBXb3Z.png
    tempImageiBXb3Z.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 256
  • tempImagedRWnhC.png
    tempImagedRWnhC.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,424
In other words, like someone else said, these aren't life changing. They just sitting in a pile of shoe boxes and who knows when I'll wear them.

In other words, like someone else said, these aren't life changing. They just sitting in a pile of shoe boxes and who knows when I'll wear them.
If anyone out there isn’t happy with their size 11.5, I’d be willing to take them off your hands for retail.

…I like to give.🙏

22 > 15 > 95
L and F definitely fit me the best, with 95's being my least favorite. I appreciate the nostalgia of it but wasn't a big fan of the fit/look.

Gotta worry if they authentic or not tho
They have their own authentication process. I also compared to my retail pair and they look good. Only way to know 100% these days if your pair is legit is if you bought them straight from a major retailer. Otherwise it's 99.999% and you gotta live with that if you're buying/trading on secondary marketplaces.
What pair did you trade with?
I gave up Patent Breds (never liked, got for retail on SNKRS) and Rebellionaires (extra pair, got for retail from local boutique) for the L&Fs. It was debated several pages ago whether or not I overpaid. I personally don't think I did and I got the shoes I wanted.

Lol. Y’all are confusing “These aren’t life-changing” with “I’m not happy with these”. Basically, what I’m saying is, I wouldn’t be devastated if I didn’t own a pair of these. Also, I wouldn’t pay a reseller for these (which is pretty much my motto for any shoe).

At the same time - I’m not giving you my pair for retail either. I’m very happy and fortunate to have gotten a pair at retail. I’ve been after a pair of Chicago 1s for more than 20 years. If I waited this long, so can you. Chances are good these will retro 3-4 more times over that timespan, so you’ll get your chance.

Sneakers can be life changing???

Well…now that I think about it, I guess they can, pending the situation. Fresh pair of dope kicks can change the confidence in one’s walk.

Lol. Y’all are confusing “These aren’t life-changing” with “I’m not happy with these”. Basically, what I’m saying is, I wouldn’t be devastated if I didn’t own a pair of these. Also, I wouldn’t pay a reseller for these (which is pretty much my motto for any shoe).

At the same time - I’m not giving you my pair for retail either. I’m very happy and fortunate to have gotten a pair at retail. I’ve been after a pair of Chicago 1s for more than 20 years. If I waited this long, so can you. Chances are good these will retro 3-4 more times over that timespan, so you’ll get your chance.

I’ll never understand how y’all can be after a shoe for that long that can be easily found :lol:

Having had a chance to digest these for a few months, how do these rank as far as the chi retros that matter?

Personally:
Call me crazy but imo, the only reason these L&F are this hyped is because of the resale value of the 2015s. You essentially have a Chicago 1 sort of for $180. Now release an actual 85 Chicago and see how the L&F fall off everyone list.

I don’t have any Chi 1s in hand to judge. But the L&F concept was executed damn near to perfection. I honestly don’t think I would care for ‘em to much if they were like the 2015 release. Probably would’ve tried to cop, but I wouldn’t have ended up back on NT trying to find other options to get ‘em.

Back
Top Bottom