Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I’m thinking about turning off my twitter sneaker notifications.

They’re annoying as heck.

And if the midnight navy 4 restock today is any indication, we’ve got no shot.

…as in NONE.

6C96C0D8-947C-4039-9B82-1D19A37EFC82.gif
Couldn’t get a lick on the navy’s, black military, or UNC IV’s that restocked yesterday

Trying to add to cart on desktop and got nothing…tried to pull up app and it wouldn’t load

Yeah I don’t find it hard to believe there were 500k pairs total. There were a ton of W’s in this thread the Thursday,Friday, and Saturday of the release. Not nearly enough for demand obviously but when exclusive access, finishline, and SNKRS and some of the other larger stock shops hand out as many W’s they did it’s usually a pretty big indicator or stock.

That said, I don’t think the Calvary is coming in any meaningful way in terms of restocks

Y’all realize some XIs had over a MILLION pairs release and people struck out right? 500k is not that much

It’s the dweebs saying “they’ll be everywhere” and “don’t pay resell they’ll plummet” that got peoples hopes up
I said the same thing like 340 pages ago and of course there were people arguing with me.

:lol:

I'm waiting for a restock, but I'm not *****ing everyday if there isn't one. I'm also not optimistic that I will hit if there is one. I'm just in for the fun, and the shot, and the salt if im sleeping if they drop since I work nights.

Ship has sailed? What are you rambling about, looks like you were able to cop 2 pairs

Those two pairs you see are GS size, which were considerably more attainable, seeing how I entered one (local) raffle for 5Y and got it :D. I’m size 10 so you know how that go, not trippin tho glad for those who ate

500k ain’t **** when the demand is 5m lol.

And the people who got em know what they got, u gotta be plugged up or pay up unless the snkrs gawds blessed u.
I wouldn’t even call it demand for the shoe, it’s demand for that weak $200 come up…judging by how you can get these easily if you pay. People actually don’t want the shoes anymore. They just want value.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom