Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Nah the new thing is to act like there was a restock when someone asks. They ain't slick tho. They trying to get people to give up hope so they can be the only ones to be on the lookout for a restock. Buncha *****es :rofl:

You looking way too deep into it fam

I don’t want you to give up at all, I’ll keep telling you they restocked when you ask in here multiple times so you don’t give up hope

Screenshot_20230202-090706.png
Is this you?
85BE33F3-B760-4E6A-9413-DFEBADF73489.jpeg

If folks are lazy enough to rely on a message board that people check a few times a day instead of a simple google search when there are literally hundreds of sneaker restock twitters then hey, let it burn

Ima keep asking because I need more pairs. Secondly alot of info breaks here first before Twitter. If people asking gets under your skin then oh well log off.

Ima keep asking because I need more pairs.
Need more? Y'all entitled *** sneakerheads crack me up. Wear your pair til the heel drag goes to the white midsole, til them ****s start talkin, til the midsole is piss yellow, and til they're so creased that not even a cedar shoe tree could straighten them out. Then maybe you'll need a new pair.

News doesn’t break here first but the random link to a boutique or sneaker site sometimes does, and it’s normally due to a NTer being at the right place at the right time. The likelihood of that happening for these isn’t likely. If any spot ends up restocking they more than likely will do a raffle.

Weren't people in the XIII playoff thread were complaining they didn't get notified of the shock drop on Twitter yet someone had posted it in the thread earlier. It does happen from time to time.

People in the XIII playoff thread were complaining they didn't get notified of the shock drop on Twitter yet someone had posted it in the thread earlier. It does happen from time to time.
I was notified through twitter about a minute or two early before the drop, went to the SNKRS app, I was in pending status right at 3. Those that got in through it being posted on NT were able to because of the quantity they dropped. Think it was said around 200k, 190 something.

I was notified through twitter about a minute or two early before the drop, went to the SNKRS app, I was in pending status right at 3. Those that got in through it being posted on NT were able to because of the quantity they dropped. Think it was said around 200k, 190 something.
I got notified from the app, but you right NT never gets info that Twitter doesn't 👍🏽

I got notified from the app, but you right NT never gets info that Twitter doesn't 👍🏽
Sometimes we do, but it’s depending on the sneaker, and mainly the love NT has for it. We’re a different breed here lol. The average sneakerhead not checking for some of the kicks we go for.

All these kicks I got for under retail recently was through it being posted here.

Ima keep asking because I need more pairs. Secondly alot of info breaks here first before Twitter. If people asking gets under your skin then oh well log off.

Less asking, more reading. If there is a restock planned, someone isn’t going to keep that info bottled up and wait for RaiderRed to ask. They’ll post the info first.

Y'all dont even wanna know what I think this pic is suggesting

The awkward smile...

The contorted leg stance...

The "look back at it" IG thot pose...

The dollars wedged in his @$$crack...

That ain't a flex pic bros

If this what you gotta do for some sneakers, I dont want no parts
I’ve been in that kid‘s shoes brother.

I was young and directionless and I did what I had to do to survive.

…don’t judge us.

C7DBC9D4-5255-458E-9F86-300D8803A4CA.gif

You think news breaks here first before Twitter?

:rofl:

Where do you think people get the info they post here?

Lawd I can’t
I didn’t say all the time. I’m on Twitter and browse here and have seen a bunch of times restock info hit here first. Now run along little man.

Back
Top Bottom