Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Damn these might be even harder to after the SuperBowl commercia. I mean I still don’t gotta pair. I would like retail but that ship has sailed.

Top star members:
1676221345321.gif

6 pairs is mad

No shade or hate, i could care less if you are a top star or bottom bed bucker.

But a person who has sextuples of any singular release are dudes who are okay with copulating with the same woman their entire lives. Bleh. Its the psychological law of redundancy. Some thrive/get hot and bothered by triteness. I couldnt do it.

The most i have of one drop is a triple up of the 2020 fire red 5s. (Even then thats excessive for me).

Variety is the spice channel of life. Treat it like legs or peanut butter… and spread it!

The thread that keeps on giving.

Multiples (and yea 6 is excessive but if I had access to 6 at retail I’d buy easily) being compared to monogamy.

No shade or hate, i could care less if you are a top star or bottom bed bucker.

But a person who has sextuples of any singular release are dudes who are okay with copulating with the same woman their entire lives. Bleh. Its the psychological law of redundancy. Some thrive/get hot and bothered by triteness. I couldnt do it.

The most i have of one drop is a triple up of the 2020 fire red 5s. (Even then thats excessive for me).

Variety is the spice channel of life. Treat it like legs or peanut butter… and spread it!

Aren’t you the guy who got banned from the binye account for posting dildos with his kicks in pictures? Lmaoo you are. Just like you’re Howie on The Coli lmao. Anyway,
2EA403CC-5C44-429F-8BA8-99BB449DDD9B.jpeg

They didn't. He paid retail. He's saying "free" because he thought there was a buy-in of $1500 to be in Topstar.

I didnt pay anything. I already told you how i got in topstar, which was by submitting pictures of shoes i owned with a code that was assigned for them to review.

The 1500 was the amount to spend to stay in Topstar after the trial was over.

Its someone else in here who got a free pair as well so there goes the “he paid retail” lie.

Anything else you plan on telling me about my own life?
C1BF73F9-E8CC-4AF6-8C48-66682E56E42F.jpeg

Last edited:
I didnt pay anything. I already told you how i got in topstar, which was by submitting pictures of shoes i owned with a code that was assigned for them to review.

Its someone else in here who got a free pair as well so there goes the “he paid retail” lie.

What did concern did you contact Top Star about?

Oh well. Looks like I was incorrect. :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom