Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I’m gonna tell you exactly what’s gonna happen in your case, since I’ve been dealing with Goat for a very long time. They’ll reply sooner or later, and agree that the seller didn’t ship in time. Then they’ll “attempt” to find you another pair, and your order status will change back to “purchased”, then “seller packaging”. Then magically, all within a few hours, the new pair will have “arrived at Goat for verification”. The following day you’ll have a pair ship to you from Hong Kong. Lemme know if I’m correct 🤣
Pairs shipping from HK?!

should i worry about these specifically being fake ? i kmow they got a facility out there but has HK dropped them yet?!

Pairs shipping from HK?!

should i worry about these specifically being fake ? i kmow they got a facility out there but has HK dropped them yet?!

I’ve had this happen. It took 24 hours for the status to say shipped to GOAT for authentication but still.

They were ACG and not something i worry about being unauthorized, fake or whatever.

Pairs shipping from HK?!

Why do you think they would be fake? Isn't the point of GOAT to authenticate them for you? If you don't trust an authentication service to authenticate, do not use the authentication service.

On foot today

img_6570.jpg

Pairs shipping from HK?!

My pair just went from “confirmed” last night to getting tracking info from FedEx just now, coming from HK

Man a lot of people are turned off by their shoes coming from Hong Kong 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: DAV
I’m not turned off by it. It’s not the first time that I’ve gotten a pair from GOAT/StockX from overseas. I just find it interesting how my order went from confirmed to shipped in less than 24 hours.
Same same and same. Ordered my pair from Goat last week, went from confirmed to shipped in a day, coming from HK, arriving via DHL today. I’ve got faith in GOAT to do their thing hence why I ordered through them, but will absolutely be doing my due diligence when the package arrives today.

Same same and same. Ordered my pair from Goat last week, went from confirmed to shipped in a day, coming from HK, arriving via DHL today. I’ve got faith in GOAT to do their thing hence why I ordered through them, but will absolutely be doing my due diligence when the package arrives today.

i'm going to record myself opening the box. that way IFFFF anything is off, i have proof from the moment it arrived showing the box wasnt retaped or anything like that. excessive, but i'm not tryna come back here saying i got screwed over by GOAT.

GOAT pair from China checked out with retail pair, I wouldn't be worried

its not the legitimacy for me. its if the pair is defective, has hella glue stains, they send me the wrong shoe, etc. i don't wanna be accused of swapping shoes or whatever.

its not the legitimacy for me. its if the pair is defective, has hella glue stains, they send me the wrong shoe, etc. i don't wanna be accused of swapping shoes or whatever.
I don't think it would be an issue of it having the mold issue since that would be flagged by goat during authentication. Or at least I would hope so. You can return shoes to goat for goat credit minus the shipping fees both ways if you don't like your pair. Within like 2-3 days of receiving the shoes I think. I don't know if they'd credit the free return shipping with just glue stains as the main issue. My retail pair was pretty janky so it just comes with the shoes.

I did have GOAT send me the wrong court purples one time. All they asked for was pictures and other stuff and they credited me the full refund along with goat goodwill credit.

I don't think it would be an issue of it having the mold issue since that would be flagged by goat during authentication. Or at least I would hope so. You can return shoes to goat for goat credit minus the shipping fees both ways if you don't like your pair. Within like 2-3 days of receiving the shoes I think. I don't know if they'd credit the free return shipping with just glue stains as the main issue. My retail pair was pretty janky so it just comes with the shoes.

I did have GOAT send me the wrong court purples one time. All they asked for was pictures and other stuff and they credited me the full refund along with goat goodwill credit.

yupp, i'm aware of how GOAT works. i haven't had a bad experience with them yet, but the feedback from the last few pages has be a little weary. still, i don't assume there will be an issue, but might as well cover my bases if i can.

Guys, you might wanna stay away from Goat. These scumbags just tried to scam me. Ordered a pair of L&F’s, came with a stain on the heel, and crazy glue stains. I requested a return, and it was granted, however they wanted to deduct shipping from my refund. I kindly explained that shipping should be refunded back to me as well since they sent me the shoes in that condition. Today they agreed and said they would adjust the price. Suddenly, someone at Goat switched my whole order , with the same order number. and said I returned some Blazers instead, and denied my return. I still have the L&F’s, and never returned anything yet, since I was waiting on a full refund approval. Now my account shows I never purchased L&F’s at all, but Blazers instead. I’ve never seen these Blazers in my life. I wish I could make this crap up. They just lost one of their best customers. Buy with caution guys, I used to fully endorse them, but I can honestly say Goat is full of scammers
89CAABD5-3914-4611-8066-DB05013A3C36.jpeg
97854EB2-B7F7-473C-9359-CE257A08285A.jpeg
282BD6B2-92DF-4FE7-85CF-DCBBBD8C0555.jpeg
4FFF1105-478E-4F3B-8389-091A17A278CE.jpeg
Scumbags, hope they resolves your issues 🙏
I cut them off when they tried to play me on some ow4s.... I bought them right after striking out on snkrs. So prices hadn't spiked yet... Got them for $1250... They sent me a defective pair, and I had to go thru loops to get refunded.... Prices shot up to 18-1900 and never came down... After three months they finally sent me a good pair. Always take pics/videos unboxing.
Looks like someone tried to scratch a stain out or something...

Attachments

• IMG_20200828_164622.jpg
    IMG_20200828_164622.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 741
  • IMG_20200828_164413.jpg
    IMG_20200828_164413.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 1,090
Have B grades of these hit outlets yet?

Not that I know of, u know some1 would have posted em

B grade Cool Greys were at an outlet the other say, I forgot where seen it posted on the gram

Definitely got antennas up for these if they do, need 2 in the closet for bait/second pair to rock

I haven’t had an issue with eBay yet. Purchased several SB’s with them. I should’ve stuck with them this time, but Goat was slightly cheaper. I’ve had minor issues with Goat, like the Georgetown 85 missing the sticker on the insole, but this is a whole new level. I’ve spent thousands with them, from Union 1’s, to Fragment Travs, to several Off white releases. Seems like dude tried to play me because I wasn’t happy with my stained pair, and got in his feelings
sorry for your loss

but...I can't say I feel THAT bad for you

I generally like and use GOAT often, but i've had some issues. Usually with selling. I'll send them a DS shoe and they will complain about some QC issue and want me to discount. I'll flat out deny, and now i'll have a pair in their storage because I don't want to pay to have them shipped back - but now marked 'b' grade from them.

I've also purchased pairs where they were obviously flawed, yet they didn't complain and shipped them right out to me. See my pair of L&Fs below.

20230308_110852_resized.jpg

I generally like and use GOAT often, but i've had some issues. Usually with selling. I'll send them a DS shoe and they will complain about some QC issue and want me to discount. I'll flat out deny, and now i'll have a pair in their storage because I don't want to pay to have them shipped back - but now marked 'b' grade from them.

I've also purchased pairs where they were obviously flawed, yet they didn't complain and shipped them right out to me. See my pair of L&Fs below.

20230308_110852_resized.jpg
1597674407-vZ1QFVoFdLo2.jpg

Good as new bro

Back
Top Bottom