Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

His 180 in attitude from thread to thread is laughable, I guess he didn’t get his 2 pair of these so he wants to try to act like good guy Joe while attempting to be holier than thou in the WC3 thread before getting laughed at :lol:
Thread to thread, stop watching me real close.

Back to the kicks 🙌

Quoting me again when I’m speaking to someone else while saying back to the kicks

You can’t make this stuff up :lol:

They gon be the same $450 next week and the week after that

People don’t got it like that right now, and if your really wanted these you probably got them already
Agreed.

The price hike for the 2015s was a perfect storm of events.

Have the prices come down on those at all compared to pre-pandemic levels?

I find it hard to believe that Chicagos are still flying off of digital resell shelves at $1500 a pop, the way they were after The Last Dance.

…maybe I’m wrong about that.

Agreed.

The price hike for the 2015s was a perfect storm of events.

Have the prices come down on those at all compared to pre-pandemic levels?

I find it hard to believe that Chicagos are still flying off of digital resell shelves at $1500 a pop, the way they were after The Last Dance.

…maybe I’m wrong about that.
StockX prices are lower than Goat on the 2015s. That’s one shoe I would never buy from StockX though. I wish Goat showed sales data
IMG_2402.png
IMG_2403.jpeg

StockX prices are lower than Goat on the 2015s. That’s one shoe I would never buy from StockX though. I wish Goat showed sales data
IMG_2402.png
IMG_2403.jpeg
They’re still listed on StockX at about $1500 ,after fees, in a size 11.5.

Whether or not they’re still selling for those prices at the same rate they were in 2020/21, I don’t know.

My guess is they’re not, but that’s just a guess.

”Air” won’t help, but I would think at some point the average reseller will get the message that the dream is over and start to lower prices. They’ll probably never go back to pre=documentary levels, but maybe they be somewhat reasonable.

…or maybe that’s just wishful thinking.

They’re still listed on StockX at about $1500 ,after fees, in a size 11.5.

Whether or not they’re still selling for those prices at the same rate they were in 2020/21, I don’t know.

My guess is they’re not, but that’s just a guess.

”Air” won’t help, but I would think at some point the average reseller will get the message that the dream is over and start to lower prices. They’ll probably never go back to pre=documentary levels, but maybe they be somewhat reasonable.

…or maybe that’s just wishful thinking.
I honestly don’t believe resellers are moving the 2015 pairs that are selling right now. It’s “sneakerheads” that are cashing in more than likely to buy something else.

I’ll never understand the pricing on 1s after the hype. Got dudes selling OG DS pairs asking $20k plus when 6-7 years before the 1 hype DS pairs could be had for a few thousand. I believe my DS 85 Royals were bout $700-$800 with OG box but no lid when the 1s were super dead :lol: it was wild on eBay during that time

Then again that was during a time when OG Jordan’s weren’t a super hot commodity like they are now

I’ll never understand the pricing on 1s after the hype. Got dudes selling OG DS pairs asking $20k plus when 6-7 years before the 1 hype DS pairs could be had for a few thousand. I believe my DS 85 Royals were bout $700-$800 with OG box but no lid when the 1s were super dead :lol: it was wild on eBay during that time

Then again that was during a time when OG Jordan’s weren’t a super hot commodity like they are now
DS 85 Royals?

Did you end up selling them?

…that’s like some Sotheby’s auction ****.

Dweebery? Cmon now kid, you probably talk down on people who wear concert tees of the band or artist they’re seeing too? You’re too cool for everything huh 🤔 ok…
I once wore a Guns N Roses t-shirt to a Guns N Roses concert when I was in high school.

…actually I think I did it twice,

BFFE4EB3-4CD9-4A2E-803D-F4D5C73E117D.gif

I rather download a picture than buy a unwearable shoe for $1000s only to post a picture showing people I have them. :rofl:

Game worn OGs a different story.

DS 85 Royals?

Did you end up selling them?

…that’s like some Sotheby’s auction ****.

Yeah they were DS 85s. It was a size 7.5 so that probably had a lot to do with the price plus auction also ended at like 3 am which made it easier to win. This was probably 2011-2012 and the only big money people were really spending was on Yeezy 1s and Yeezy 2s, OGs weren’t really sought after in that period. But yeah I ended up selling them for essentially what I paid when I got rid of almost all my kicks. I’ll try to find some pics later today, I don’t even know if photobucket is around anymore :lol: but if you guys follow Dylan Ratner on IG (he’s the one with pretty much every original Jordan shoe) he was going to buy them and then didn’t but it was a little before he started trying to collect all the OG 1s, he always kicks himself for not copping because it was around his size back then :lol:

Back
Top Bottom