Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Can’t stop wearing these
7F8DB76D-092E-47C9-99F2-A1FC2825F84E.jpeg

I ordered a GS pair from Snkrdunk for the wife. Can you guys help with legit checking them for me? There are some things about the packaging that's throwing me off about them. The box feels low quality, the end of the swoosh on the box doesn't line up to the top of the $64.99 tag and the newspaper tissue paper doesn't feel like a newspaper. Just things that I've gathered from this thread and YouTube for legit checking. Just wanted to get some second opinions from y'all.. maybe I'm wrong.

PXL_20230410_183346838.jpg
PXL_20230410_183600201.jpg
PXL_20230410_183546240.jpg
PXL_20230410_183353647.jpg
PXL_20230410_183428721.jpg
PXL_20230410_183157053.jpg
PXL_20230410_183237092.jpg
PXL_20230410_183129687.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20230410_183507150.jpg
    PXL_20230410_183507150.jpg
    538.3 KB · Views: 10
Since we are on the topic of the non newspaper news paper. Anyone notice the inconsistencies on the other side of the paper? Some prints can be seen like they are bled through and others not so much.

Not my picture but a friend took this of their paper. I looked at my pairs and they are the different as well.
701905755(1).jpg

No, it isn't. I've gone thru SNKRS pairs and Champs and Footlocker pairs, men's and GS about 20 pairs.

I think you just don't know what newspaper feels like.
I still get newspapers delivered….for going on 30 years. I have old newspapers, maybe older than you. It feels pretty close to what they tried to imitate

Since we are on the topic of the non newspaper news paper. Anyone notice the inconsistencies on the other side of the paper? Some prints can be seen like they are bled through and others not so much.

Not my picture but a friend took this of their paper. I looked at my pairs and they are the different as well.
701905755(1).jpg
Mine is like the bottom. I also can’t figure out the placement of the yellow sticker on the box. On both my pairs they’re identical, as if a machine placed them (I’m sure). But I’ve seen pics of “legit” pairs with yellow stickers in a different position, like the size 13 posted above where the sticker is way too close to the swoosh. Are these just “inconsistencies”? I can’t tell.

I also just saw a pair on eBay that looked sus being sold by a 100% feedback seller. It’s just getting harder and harder to tell buying them online. I’m glad both my pairs are real and I’m not in the market. But it was pretty nerve wrecking paying resale for my second pair and making sure they were real.

Mine is like the bottom. I also can’t figure out the placement of the yellow sticker on the box. On both my pairs they’re identical, as if a machine placed them (I’m sure). But I’ve seen pics of “legit” pairs with yellow stickers in a different position, like the size 13 posted above where the sticker is way too close to the swoosh. Are these just “inconsistencies”? I can’t tell.

I also just saw a pair on eBay that looked sus being sold by a 100% feedback seller. It’s just getting harder and harder to tell buying them online. I’m glad both my pairs are real and I’m not in the market. But it was pretty nerve wrecking paying resale for my second pair and making sure they were real.
Same here. I got one pair from SNKRS and my others from resell. I looked at them so much. I sat there and analyzed everything. I dont even know if i accidentally swapped the newspaper and the receipts from one box to another. So frustrating. I honestly mixed up the SNKRS left shoe with the resell right shoe. I only realized when I looked at the size tags and the dates didn't match up. And one pair the sale sticker was partially ripped. Seller said it was coming off so he just ripped the edge. Everything checked out. I hope at least. Crazy how good fakes are now. It's exhausting. I still question them. I look at them and try to find inconsistencies. Everything I look online checks out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom