Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Let the flood gates open.. NIKE please acknowledge members who took L’s during the launch and didn’t get exclusive access ( such as myself).
21A73E37-22DA-45C2-81FD-DF0ABE267C7F.png

Last edited:
Lemme gone ahead and interact with that post so I can be in the running.

And also tell them how their punk a*s employees stole one of my pair :lol:

Let the flood gates open.. NIKE please acknowledge members who took L’s during the launch and didn’t get exclusive access ( such as myself).

Won’t even matter.

As if most of the people who hit on one SNKRS account didn’t take L’s on their other 12 SNKRS accounts .

Even if it was JUST accounts that took L’s, it’s still an infinite number of accounts for a limited number of pairs. Especially with how desperate resellers are right now

Got an invite to the Top Start 90-day trial. You've gotta click on the "Begin Trial" button. Does anyone know how long beginning the trial can be deferred? ex. Can I wait for 3 months, or I've gotta do it in the coming days or the trial expires?

eBay still suckering people in with this nonsense?

It’s cool they’re going to restock, but I feel they should have released them all at once. Other than hype and helping sell more pairs of a shoe why do it? We all know they send out inventory staggered and by sales numbers and stuff to help sell them and make them appear more limited than they really are.

Over 100k votes in an hour :lol:

Just goes to show, if you want to get young people to vote just tie a minuscule chance to buy some Air Jordans to the process and they will come

I said a few pages back that it's no way Nike produced the amount of numbers that were confirmed, and all were sold out in November on one drop. I said back in the day, Nike did major restocks in April, so keep your eyes open.

Back
Top Bottom