Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

If I read between the lines the question Nike is asking is …do you want exclusive access/ maybe shockdrop (tell no one)or draw ( tell everyone in chat). Either way bots/ resellers got advance notice to f up the process

Still salty I struck out on these. Even if I try I know I'm going to get another L. I'm not even sure if this is good news lol

Good luck to those who are still gunning for their first pair. I got my retail pair of Cements 3 weeks after RD, so don’t give up hope. Gotta manifest that W. A little productive daydreaming won’t hurt you. May the SNKRS odds be in your favor.

I would love this because I couldn't enter, but... How are they gonna know if you couldn't enter the draw? There's no record because we didn't enter anything. :lol:
Tech department should have a list of acct errors that morning I would suppose. Again, I'm guessing here :lol:

Tech department should have a list of acct errors that morning I would suppose. Again, I'm guessing here :lol:
You’re tripping if you think Nike is paying attention to that sort of thing. Hell, people who got early access to the 3s were still able to get pairs during the regular drop. Paying attention to people who couldn’t enter is way too difficult and time consuming. Their IT team is in shambles. Lol

You’re tripping if you think Nike is paying attention to that sort of thing. Hell, people who got early access to the 3s were still able to get pairs during the regular drop. Paying attention to people who couldn’t enter is way too difficult and time consuming. Their IT team is in shambles. Lol
Nike knows they getting botted to death and prolly got receipts to prove it.

Back
Top Bottom