Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Me right now refreshing snkrs app over and over until these drop

lulugifs-refresh.gif

Got the W! If you click on the In Stock menu 23 times, then do 23 circles on the screen, it pops up!

Ha ha....JK...obviously

For some reason I feel Gentry is involved somehow and is looking out for the true sneakerheads. He knew the time was leaked and made a call and told Nike to postpone the shock drop so that the people who really want them could hit first.

For some reason I feel Gentry is involved somehow and is looking out for the true sneakerheads. He knew the time was leaked and made a call and told Nike to postpone the shock drop so that the people who really want them could hit first.
How does this make sense at all when bots can just run all day and "true sneakerheads" have other **** to do?

How does this make sense at all when bots can just run all day and "true sneakerheads" have other **** to do?
Like most people, I'm at work right now. Gentry probably understands that and requested that the drop be pushed to the average person's lunch time or when the average person is off work. He's doing the best he can imo

Well I’m heading to the gym lol if they drop cool and if not money saved. Can’t be wasting a good gym day over Nike’s shenanigans 😂

Back
Top Bottom