Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Well if anybody is going the resell route to obtain these, eBay is doing 10% off again for sneakers through the weekend. Code is SCDEN10

I’m moving on from this release finally
Are you kidding me? Wow I literally just bought something last night.. they did this to me last time too

Oh and I also stood no chance on todays drop. At least Nike didn’t disappoint with the L.

20230420_131428.jpg
Missed em again, my 2015s still look great though. Dome chasing these Ashy Larry Chicagos. Going after an 85 pair so satisfy my dusty kicks itch. Need a size 12 in 85 Chis or Black/Reds

Did they not do they thing where they leave the purchase button greyed out for those who previously purchased? Like they do after EA on release day?

I got the greyed out “purchased” button at first…Closed out the app since I figured they wouldn't let people double dip…Push notice came through then it let me in to purchase…

Was working, couldn't even try to cop. I guess I'm just not meant to own these. Probably would've got a L anyway .

I’m done with this. I think it’s fair to say, with all the striking out, and the very real likelihood that I could get a fake pair buying on the resale market, I will in all likelihood not be owning a pair of Lost and Founds…oh well…and for the final time…on to the next one.

Release BS like this is why I'm getting out of the hobby. Not entirely, mind you, but enough to not stress or even care about the newest release. Sold off 135 pairs at once (see the downsize thread in General) and I felt totally at peace and at ease. No more worrying about FOMO. If I want them, I'll get them sometime down the road. My mind is only for the occasional shoe that I feel is special TO ME. The recent Huaraches were awesome and most gotten at discount. Huarache Flight is next. 👍

Jordan releases aren't fun like they once were. Maybe I'm too old, maybe the hobby changed, maybe all the above, but it isn't what it was and that's okay. No more hassles.

I couldn’t submit my payment info through Apple Pay, it told my that two of my cards were invalid. The people running SNKRS are probably cracking up right now

I was working with IT remotely at my job when the drop hit. Couldn't log in on SNKRS.. So I said F it and told the dude listen I need to pause for minute. A pair of sneakers just released and "I'm trying to purchase them for my nephew's birthday yada yada."

So dude was like "uhhhh okay" and remotely watched as I tried to find them on desk top :lol:

I was working with IT remotely at my job when the drop hit. Couldn't log in on SNKRS.. So I said F it and told the dude listen I need to pause for minute. A pair of sneakers just released and "I'm trying to purchase them for my nephew's birthday yada yada."

So dude was like "uhhhh okay" and remotely watched as I tried to find them on desk top :lol:
I feel like the Sneaker gods should have blessed you with a W for the effort.

Back
Top Bottom