Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

IMG_1143.jpeg

My pair from today shipped already and is coming from South SF. It’s the first time I’ve seen a NDC/SNKRS order come from there.

Just restock these mfs like they do the panda dunks and/or hit up accounts that they see have not been able to purchase these like they did with the Bacon AM 90’s.

It’s clear as day that wasn’t no 250k pairs that was released today

They released 360k pairs on the first drop and it took an hour for all the L’s to go out.

But somehow they can drop 250k pairs in 9 minutes today. They probably dropped like 50k of them ****

They gon keep doing this every couple of months like Panda Dunks, because it breaks the internet every time.

Tried with 2 accounts, nothing worked, payment info gone, addresses gone, and any time we hit purchase, network error. For a billion dollar company one would think they could hire guys with coding abilities. Or have hardware able to handle a release.
Even more salty today compared to the original drop...
Screenshot_20230420-212008.png

I was watching all morning was ready for the drop at 11:40 and 12:40. I figured it was gonna get pushed to 2:40. Left my office right at 1:40. Got to the car saw messages. Bad reception. Tried to circle parking lot to get wifi. Cooked.

Wait for the restock for prices to dip a bit then cop they said.

As usual, restock is basura and prices creep up.

Prices did get lower before the restock. 10.5 dropped from $450 to people selling for as low as $385 out of fear last night and this morning.

That would have been a good time to pounce. Soon as the restock flopped they spiked again from idiots panic buying. History repeated itself. Should have bought when the stock rumors had resellers shook

Nike knows what they're doing. Shut off 90% of the servers so 1M+ people are trying to cop at 10% capacity. All hell breaks loose. Memes are unleashed. Publicity, good or bad, = win for them.

Soon enough we'll get their PR statement:

"Excellence is at the core of everything we do. We strive to provide the best experience for our athletes. We delayed the re-release of the Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" by two hours in order to give our engineers extra time applying bot protection measures in order to ensure the fairest release possible. Despite the lengths of our efforts, the unprecedented and overwhelming love for this product broke the internet. Sorry. **** them kids."

U should have definitely known this restock would do anything but lower the price.

For it to restock everyone would have buy doubles or triples and send them straight to eBay, GOAT, StockX.

This is a sneaker that people would keep as a double or sit on and then get rid of. All the people that have worn there's already would get another to keep.

Plus a lot of people missed out the first time and resell prices stopped them from getting them, so it was never going to drop that much.

Back
Top Bottom