Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

What driver is dumb enough to peek inside a box at a doorstep? :lol: Those peeks take place in the truck.
69691C23-9FA6-4A9B-BE00-826873F173D9.jpeg

ndc rep says

“oh there might have been a problem fulfilling the order from one warehouse, so they are going to try the other warehouse” ……………..

preparing to ship for days now. but should have tracking by the 28th according to nike rep.

Anyone else get a pair ordered, but their order is still ‘Preparing shipment’? I got an email saying they’re working on getting the order shipped, but I’m starting to worry it may get canceled as Out of Stock.
Same ..take a chill pill.
It’ll be ok.

HOLY SH*T. I literally opened this Niketalk thread a few minutes ago.

Opened SNKRS app and the option to purchase was right there, confused so I just kept hitting Submit.

Then got a notification saying there's a restock.

AND I HIT, HELL YEA BABY!
Same thing happened to me.

I hate Nike soooo much. They cancelled my order. Saying that they oversold. It’s impossible. This happens to me after I contact customer service regarding my order today who told me I should receive it by April 29th. Then an hour later my order is cancelled. WTF. They can’t do the release right then they cancel real people’s orders. Wow.. what a joke. No accountability.. This is sooo messed up. Yet they allow thousands of BOT orders to go through. This is just hypocrisy at its finest. I have been supporting them for sooo long.. they are just straight BS. Losing loyal customers everyday. Of course when I tweet about it they will stay silent till they get put on blast.

E663CE50-7336-41B6-A83F-B714D7AB3B76.jpeg 4A679C1D-85A2-4F6D-BA75-D7C224ED4E8A.jpeg 7E3D197E-28D9-477B-B683-C4A6B45B9598.jpeg
92370711-B718-48E4-867A-7617144D4B96.jpeg

Last edited:

Rule #1: Never contact customer service

Y’all should know this by now. Lot of sour folk working them lines looking for some thrills

Edit: Also that is a peculiar customer service exchange. She might have cancelled it so she can get you back on the line. Might be a nice little consolation prize in this for you if you play your cards right

It’s been 3 business days since the restock, absolutely no reason to contact customer service at this point…Especially since Nike’s logistics have been a mess for a very long time now…I’ve had some orders get delivered next day, and other times I’ve waited nearly three weeks just for the stuff to actually ship…It’s hit or miss but just have to keep calm and have a little patience…Contacting them this soon is just asking to get you’re ordered cancelled…

Last edited:

Rule #1: Never contact customer service

Y’all should know this by now. Lot of sour folk working them lines looking for some thrills

Edit: Also that is a peculiar customer service exchange. She might have cancelled it so she can get you back on the line. Might be a nice little consolation prize in this for you if you play your cards right

Why would they want him back on the line? Customer service is ALWAYS about quick interactions that solve problems and don't bring customers back again for the same issue. It's either a coincidence, or they proactively canceled it for whatever reason.

I've reached out in the past and usually within the hour I see movement; could be coincidence, or the interaction flagged it somehow. Probably the former.

pwguy pwguy not sure what caused it to get flagged. It makes no sense what so ever. So you are not allowed to contact them at all basically. So much for customer service interaction.

literally just got the shipped notification for my pair 15 mins ago. Which makes me think the person who got their pair cancelled by customer service really got screwed. At first I thought maybe most of us were going to get cancelled due to it being oversold and maybe customer service cancelled his pair cause they can see the situation faster. But nope, now I think his pair was going to eventually ship until it was purposely cancelled.

Got my shipping notification about 45 minutes ago and says it’s going to be here tomorrow. Can’t wait.

Y’all still calling customer care on delayed items huh, that’s wild. Midas whale call them and cancel the order yourself.

RIP

Back
Top Bottom