Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

If this has been discussed earlier in the thread, I apologize, and would appreciate someone pointing me to the page or pages of the discussion if possible....but I have a question.

Remember the poll the week before the restock on SNKRS? It was something like "If there was a restock, would you a. tell your group chat, or b. keep it secret?"

I didn't pay much attention and just clicked "keep it secret" when I saw it pop up. On my wife's account, I tapped "tell people".

She hit on the restock, I did not. (Neither of us were successful on the original release.)

This obviously isn't "data", but I'm curious of those who hit, what did you answer, if you answered, and if you remember. I mostly answer polls just to "engage" but this release had me curious.

I clicked keep it secret and hit FWIW…Got EA on the original release as well…

I don’t think those polls hold any weight in this stuff…MAYBE for EA on pairs but even that’s probably a stretch…

I mean I sure tried....just didn't notice that some fam ACTUALLY hit twice....meanwhile some in here sayin they haven't hit on snkrs in years :lol:
This is why I think Nike doesn’t give a crap who buys their shoes. I hit on og release and tried for the restock and at first I was like Aw man it already says purchased, then it changed a second later to available. If Nike truly cared they would make sure you can only buy 1 pair per account regardless of restocks. People out there hitting multiple times (not their fault) while most are striking out each time.

Everyone that missed out on the first but ate on the restock, congrats!

Yeah, they came with everything except the paper stuffed in the toes & the white paper is thinner. I just checked & the production dates are different, the restock SNKRS pair has a earlier date than my Foot Locker/JD pairs.

Just got my restock pair in…All this 💯…Exactly the same comparisons to my SNKRS EA pair…

IMG_2979.jpeg

Just need my cream laces!

Either my feet grew and im getting older and prefer more room OR these are cut slightly smaller than previous 1s. Got my .5 up pair from the restock today and compared the fitment with my TTS pair and I think the .5 up fits fits me better which is surprising. Anyone else feel like these run a bit snugger?

Either my feet grew and im getting older and prefer more room OR these are cut slightly smaller than previous 1s. Got my .5 up pair from the restock today and compared the fitment with my TTS pair and I think the .5 up fits fits me better which is surprising. Anyone else feel like these run a bit snugger?
Nope. For me they are a bit big compared to all my other 1s.

My EA pair took a couple wears to break in…Felt smaller out of the box though…I think it’s because that white leather doesn’t give as much as the leather in a normal pair of 1’s…Mine feel like 1’s normally fit me now…Restock pair feels the same way as the EA’s did when brand new…

So the real reason people can’t just get 1 pair is because people are hoarding multiples like they are High 85 Chicagos never to release again…including toddler pairs :frown:
yeah, that's why I had to go resell route for 2/4 pairs above. 1 pair was gifted, and 1 pair retail. no way i'm paying resell for a men's pair for myself.

If this has been discussed earlier in the thread, I apologize, and would appreciate someone pointing me to the page or pages of the discussion if possible....but I have a question.

Remember the poll the week before the restock on SNKRS? It was something like "If there was a restock, would you a. tell your group chat, or b. keep it secret?"

I didn't pay much attention and just clicked "keep it secret" when I saw it pop up. On my wife's account, I tapped "tell people".

She hit on the restock, I did not. (Neither of us were successful on the original release.)

This obviously isn't "data", but I'm curious of those who hit, what did you answer, if you answered, and if you remember. I mostly answer polls just to "engage" but this release had me curious.

I selected to tell people, and the experience we had on my phone, and my wife's, left me with enough salt to season an entire brisket.

I’m the opposite, I paid resell for myself and passed on paying $100 for my 2 year olds pair. I’m sure he rather have paw patrol straps anyway 😂
lol true. i have some doubt my kid is going to want to wear all of them so will probably end up regifting some of these anyway. wife was like, "you paid what for what now?" lol i was like but yo the money spent on his pairs would've been just one pair for me - not that it made the thought of resell anymore appealing to her lol.

All AJ1 High OGs are cut to fit more exact starting with this release. They changed the toe box, swoosh is larger, wings logo is embossed & there’s less polyurethane coating over the shoes going forward.

I mean....if Nike let us enter?

I would have no issue or think it wasn't fair if they excluded accounts who previously bought a pair btw.

4JLH.gif

I cant be mad at people that won original and restock. Not ya'll fault. Nike doesn't care. Never will care. If they did, they wouldn't have allowed those accounts to enter.

The dorks with 10+ pairs (even toddlers) from bots is the annoying ****. But Nike has that cute little bot message now like they care.

Back
Top Bottom