Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

55C9F645-C5FC-4022-A7C9-DB7C8AF9CBA5.gif

4CF7B06B-AD2E-4643-90F4-0DBBC5D23E7D.jpeg
I was lukewarm on the first Spider-Verse movie.

But Across The Spider-Verse...one of the best movies I’ve seen in a long time.

Haven’t finished it as my son doesn’t seem that interested despite watching the first many times

Maybe it’ll grow on me and him 🤷‍♂️

Finally got my hands on them 11 mths after release and for just about retail! It's still good people/business out here. Shout out to Colakicks/Charleston, SC!

20231001_183812.jpg
My neck of the woods.... Tanger Outlet... Congrats bro but I'm curious to how this great deal came about? They had a Shoe Expo in Columbia SC today from 12 to 6... I didn't go though.

Thought I was looking at bloody hair strands.
About to say hit up the hair thread for pointers/flaming asap.

Found a pair local on offer up.
They look legit to me. But want a second opinion before I pull the trigger. What Yal think?

IMG_5025.jpeg IMG_5022.jpeg IMG_5021.jpeg IMG_5020.jpeg IMG_5019.jpeg IMG_5018.jpeg IMG_5016.jpeg IMG_5013.jpeg IMG_5012.jpeg IMG_5010.jpeg

Fake. The “sale” sticker on the box has rounded edges, when every corner should be straight and sharp.

Terrible picture quality but the color on the tongue is coming through as pink instead of cream/off white. Common flaw on reps.

No pointed A on “China” on the back of the Nike Air Tag. I’m a size 11, have ad 3 authentic pairs, all have the pointed A.

Overly bulbous wings logo on the ankle collar.

Last edited:
My neck of the woods.... Tanger Outlet... Congrats bro but I'm curious to how this great deal came about? They had a Shoe Expo in Columbia SC today from 12 to 6... I didn't go though.

Nah. Just traded a pair of shoes I paid retail for (cb 94) and added a few bucks on top. Close enough to retail for me since the few bucks on top was roughly taxes and shipping anyway if I bought them on release date.

I’m guessing they were a worn pair because I couldn’t imagine a consignment shop selling a pair for near retail

Nope. Check my reply above. There are other ways to get shoes at consignment shops. Trades, store credit, do enough business with places and if they have great customer service, people will take care of you. It's still some solid people and businesses out here.

Fake. The “sale” sticker on the box has rounded edges, when every corner should be straight and sharp.

Terrible picture quality but the color on the tongue is coming through as pink instead of cream/off white. Common flaw on reps.

No pointed A on “China” on the back of the Nike Air Tag. I’m a size 11, have ad 3 authentic pairs, all have the pointed A.

Overly bulbous wings logo on the ankle collar.

Knew they were too good to be true. Dude was asking $260.
Good look on letting me know there foo foo.

Back
Top Bottom