Jordan 1 Hare SOLD OUT, some ending for 170, 180 on Ebay why no one talking about this

People hate on shoes because they could'nt get em. Like when the DMP ppl dogged em, why? They were broke, but they acted like they didnt want em in thefirst place.

Easy pass... these are becoming overrated.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

People hate on shoes because they could'nt get em. Like when the DMP ppl dogged em, why? They were broke, but they acted like they didnt want em in the first place.

Maybe you are right that folks tend to jump on the hate bandwagon when the dough runs low, but c'mon you cannnot compare a re-tread colorway to cleanVI's and XI's are you?

People hate on shoes because they could'nt get em. Like when the DMP ppl dogged em, why? They were broke, but they acted like they didnt want em in the first place.
EXACTLY. WHEN PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THE DOUGH TO COP, THEY HATE. I REMEMBER PEOPLE HATING STRONG ON THE DMP'S CUZ THEY COULDN'T COP BUTNOW...

Come on now, lets not compare the DMP to these. That is a terrible comparision. Many people just dont like this shoe. Far less dont like the DMP.

I was online @ Finishline w/ a FSR and passed. I'm happy w/ my two pairs of the real Hares, the VII's! Sorry but these just don't cut it. I wonderif peeps would cop the V's if JB slapped a Hare image on the tongues?

Yeah Finishline has a lot of sizes but I still think the shoe is ugly. Over hyped as always.

I got the last pair at a store I found. I dont see the hate. I bet if these were 6 or 11s in the hare colorway you all would shout for joy.

i buy what i like, no matter what. anyone got any info on the 60+ pack of aj1's that were supposed to come out. on blacktoe and one celts color?

There aren't many sneakerheads that can't afford to drop $100. Unfortunately, these shoes aren't worth it! The market is oversaturatedwith garbage shoes, and especially 1's. All JB has been doing is putting out a couple of pairs of 1's a month. They are garbage, uncomfortable shoeswith very old technology, and a bitten colorway.

Just because you drop all your mom's cash on Team J's and Olympians doesn't mean everyone should rush out to buy an ugly, uninspired shoe. I haveplenty of 1's, and I'm not a hypebaby, like many of the people jocking these. I don't care if they only made 23 of them, this shoe is an EASY pass.(And I can easily afford them)

Originally Posted by bdub253

There aren't many sneakerheads that can't afford to drop $100. Unfortunately, these shoes aren't worth it! The market is oversaturated with garbage shoes, and especially 1's. All JB has been doing is putting out a couple of pairs of 1's a month. They are garbage, uncomfortable shoes with very old technology, and a bitten colorway.

Just because you drop all your mom's cash on Team J's and Olympians doesn't mean everyone should rush out to buy an ugly, uninspired shoe. I have plenty of 1's, and I'm not a hypebaby, like many of the people jocking these. I don't care if they only made 23 of them, this shoe is an EASY pass. (And I can easily afford them)

Did this @!%@! just say 1s are uncomfortable
indifferent.gif

resellers everywhere trying to hype these up and lie about quantity. these are everywhere. i went to 2 malls in the past couple days, each with about 4-5athletic shoe stores, and all had full size runs.

i do really like these. if i didn't already have the Hare VIIs, i'd prob hunt down a pair of these 1s. theres other 1s comin up i'd rather save mymoney for, like those black-greys

these shoes are overrated i agree. I like the other colorway better that didnt get released, u know the grey light grey ones w/o the red sole, those were tightand should have been released rater than these hare 7 knock offs...sorry fellow j-heads but a pass for me!

Back
Top Bottom