Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

L on hibbets...anyone able to get through Champs raffle? i've been trying for the past hour...giving up

Yeah it worked. After I got the error, I backed out and it basically confirmed the entry. When back to enter head starts, another error but head starts added as well.

Little glitchy, but got through.

Hit dat 7 for bae at jimmy jazz I’m pass thou my 16 joints A1 no glitter so I’m kool I’m going for wtt Lebron 9 next month and few dunks kind of done with Jordan’s only certain OG’s I’m coming outside for got so much blk/red and dozen pair 1’s hope everyone dat wants em eat thou 💯

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on these, I dont have much faith in SNKRS tomorrow with the amount of hype these have gotten in the past few months

The closer these get to release day the less and less I want them. The patent will literally look like trash within a few wearings, and I don't know if I need some all patent shoes in 2022. :lol:

I'll leave one less sz 13 bro to have a shot. :nthat:

Not able to put in my bid on the foot sites. Getting request failed, please try again later. Anyone getting that error? What’s the work around? Tried logging in and out multiple times.

1640790442072.png

1640790450937.png

Back
Top Bottom