Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

It's not going to be raffled tomorrow? I thought it would be since it says launch date is 1/19.

If it's been raffled already, were anyone of you guys able to secure a pair with "Ship to me"?
Flx changed online release. Everything is raffled for instore or shipped to you. They charged everyone that won already. I got charged for Ps red thunder ship to me option last Friday. So if u don’t have a charge or in store claim. It’s an L

I got mine from stock x and it came from hong kong. The smell inside smell like glue. Does anyone else pair smell like glue inside?

3A7076BE-8ADC-4BFD-BAC7-0DBC388024A2.png

Lol, light work
At least somebody did.

I got mine from stock x and it came from hong kong. The smell inside smell like glue. Does anyone else pair smell like glue inside?

I recently placed an order for the AJ1 bred patents from StockX and I think it’s coming from Hong Kong. Hasn’t came in yet but I hope it’s legit. It’s sad that sneaker collecting has turned into buying shoes from StockX/Goat/eBay just to obtain a shoe. SMH!

This time i didnt even bother wasting my flx points considering how little pairs many of the stores got. It woulda been an obvious L for me.

You pair doesn't say it?

The size 11 I had definitely said it, just don't know if it's on both feet.

Back
Top Bottom