Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Maaaaaan, I hope so. I’m holding off on a 2nd, because I don’t think these are “done” dropping, yet

L from Size?
Screenshot_20220124-090811.png

Can someone please take a pic of their insole from the SNRKS APP purchase. I got a weird insole on mine & I never seen it like this before

Attachments

• BB1F3C4B-E2A1-430C-84B1-98FBD0BFCE8C.jpeg
    BB1F3C4B-E2A1-430C-84B1-98FBD0BFCE8C.jpeg
    252 KB · Views: 1,217
The part I’m having a hard tome with is my main man said this is the SNKRS retail pair & he sent me this. I trust him known him for years but I never seen a China pair sold on SNKRS UNITED STATES. I just have my reservations.

Can someone please take a pic of their insole from the SNRKS APP purchase. I got a weird insole on mine & I never seen it like this before
Is it bad to take out the insoles like that since it's glued down? If I did take out the insole, will it damage the shoe? Does anyone know if it's possible to make it restick again? ... because I took out my insoles :frown:

Last edited:
Is it bad to take out the insoles like that since it's glued down? If I did take out the insole, will it damage the shoe? And is it possible to make it restick again?
What I just wanted to see was if it listed the US sz or if it had this China tag inside

Back
Top Bottom